DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

I think season 5 is gonna be about Bolton, Baratheon, Martell and Baelish.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

I saw one episode and I was watching it with my dogs.....it was still awkward.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I watch by myself just for the lack of awkwardness involve, people are so judgmental about what others watch these days it seems. But Concrete is right, House Baratheon is where it's at, want to make an antlered helm just thinking about them.

I'm only part way through Season 4 currently, but I wont divulge and details or information on it. Theme song is fucking awesome though, I get down on instrumental music and it's just awesome, especially when combined with the visuals of the opening credits.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

I've only watched up to season 3 so far. What I would like to see is some combination of game of thrones and attack on titan. Think about it but not to hard.

I MOTHERFUCKING QUIT THIS FUCKED UP BACKWATER SHITHOLE WE CALL A PLANET, BECAUSE I'M AS FUCKING CRAZY AS IT IS AND WE DON'T MESH WELL!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

The reason for the above screaming was because I stepped out onto my porch this evening to be greeted by what my family believed to be a mountain lion trying to eat my pet fox, and then I chased it around my yard with an axe I keep on my porch for these situations. If it hadn't been dark, and I had realized what I was chasing, I think I would have had a heart attack and died.

But no, apparently I think I am some super beast axe defender of adorable large eared animals, fuck this shit, if I knew this kind of shit was really out there I wouldn't leave my fucking room. God, I'm so stressed out right now.

Holy crap

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

^ Fuck, dude. FUCK. That's... I don't even know how to react to that. I'm impressed that your first instinct was "ANNIHILATE COUGAR WITH AX," and I'm horrified that you didn't realize it was a cougar until after the fact and Jesus Christ what a story. That's some crazy shit.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Omg is the everyone ok? Is the fox ok? Please tell me it's ok! That's terrifying but I have to say I would have reacted the same way if I saw something trying to eat my pets. Mountain Lions are ok as long as they aren't near me or trying to eat my loved ones, even though I've never really been in this situation before apart from a Coyote chasing me and Chloe once. But I have a simple rule for situations like this: I fit tries to kill me and/or my loved ones it's dies.

Edit: So one of the places I wanted to go for my vacation, Fiesta Island in San Diego, was just the scene of a crime. A 12-year old boy (I think he was on a Boy Scout trip) apparently shot himself in the head while there for camp. Allegedly, they don't know how the gun got there, they don't know if this was a suicide or a homicide. Either way it's still sad, I still want to go there but....this is gonna be weighing on me pretty heavy though.

Everyone is fine, my brother heard the fox shrieking and we both ran outside. The fox was in a large cage at the moment, and the mountain lion was making freaky noises at it and stalking towards the cage(I always thought they were supposed to be quiet animals mostly.) I grabbed the axe and chased it off, my brother grabbed a shotgun and covered me while I secured the fox and put it safely in a shed and locked the doors and rested a heavy piece of wood on the door.

Fox is unharmed and as adorable as ever. Once everything was secured and we got all the cats inside my brother and I looked around a bit but didn't see it, then it made that freaky noise again and was apparently out behind a shed. My brother fired a couple shots to scare it off and hopefully the fucker got the hint. Really scary experience but everyone is fine and that's all that really matters in the end.

@DL: That really sucks, feel sorry for everyone involved, especially the kids family.

FINAL COUNTDOWN: COMMENCING.

The closest I've come to something like that was when I was walking with my dog (12 year old fox terrier X) and we came upon a wild billy goat. It was raising itself on it's back legs and stamping the ground when it landed. Occasionally taking a quick jump forward. I would fight to protect my dog against anything but I am thankful that it did not charge us and I lead my dog away onto a different path.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

@SR: Holy shit, that's incredible. The same thing happened to me, except the lion was a wolf and the fox was my dog, and they were just kinda sitting around and doing nothing else because the dog was half wolf, so never mind this isn't the same thing at all.

You get a lot of lost bears in Alaska though, so similar stuff happens here. I'm glad no one got hurt.

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

WOW that is impressive !
I guess you could say you didnt give a fox about the mountain lion
heheheheh get it ? like fuck sound like fox ....

Also you have a fox as a pet ?
Is that common where you live (not trying to be a smartass just genuinely curious )

@Tawg: I've only ever been around domesticated goats before, but they were kind of mean already so I cant imagine how awful a wild one is. Glad it didn't charge you, those are some mean shits. You might want to introduce a Troll into the area though, I hear they eat billy goats.

@Bloo: Wolves are pretty cool, the dog my parents had when I was growing up was part timber wolf. We don't have any native wolves here, we do have bears too though.

@Blizzard: Not as common as you'd think, but a few people do have foxes as pets, mostly gray foxes. Mine is a red fox though, my brother rescued her from his workplace which is an pest control company. She's not completely tame yet, but she'll let me pet her and she doesn't bite anymore.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

>House Baratheon is where it's at, want to make an antlered helm just thinking about them
>them

Hahahah. Oh boy.

EDIT: Wait a minute, you're at season 4, how many Baratheons do you still think there are?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

dONE

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

AND DONE

Sorry Bloo

@DW: Cant say in here as I don't want to spoil it for Concrete or anyone else who is still watching it, I have a Steam account now if you want me to tell you there.

My Steam is Blargosthedestroyer and it has the same user icon as mine on here(a googly eyed Cave Troll I made when I was bored.) Though specifically aimed at DeathWraith, anyone else who is so inclined to add me on Steam is welcome to.

EDIT: OMG GAMEFREAK GOT THE 1000th POST! Is time for new OFF-TOPIC THREAD, yes?

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 16: MY ANUS TINGLES WITH GELATINOUS RAGE

Well, that was unexpected. ONWARD!