Name change in AVP2

Alienation, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I saw this that said that AlienvsPredator2:survival of the fittest, will be changed to AlienvsPredator:no peace on earth

this is what it said

Over at the official San Diego Comic Con website they revealed a list of films that might be getting some love at this year's event (which takes place July 26-29), one movie stood out. It looks as if 20th Century Fox has changed the name of AvP: Survival of the Fittest to Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Colin Strause confirmed on AVP Galaxy that "No Peace on Earth" will only be the film's tagline, much like "Whoever Wins...We Lose", it will not actually be part of the title.

So does thet mean that Survival of the fittest is staying? I dont know which title would have been worst though.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

No official title has been confirmed, although from what I've heard, they will not be using "Survival of The Fittest" either. I think it was just a working title that got caught in the public eye & was blown out of proportion.

if the directors are not using survival of the fittest, then it would be best if they just leave it as AVP2.

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

To be honest, I don't ready mind about the title as soon as the director not going to dissapoint us with crappy storyline.....!

its like saying:"dont judge the book by its cover"