my profile is gone well most of it

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hi my profile is gone and i can not put my new sig in like all it shows is the box were you put stuff in your profile box. and the skills boxes and sig box have gone.so what do i do i need help.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Everything is still in your profile as far as I can see, are you sure you're entering the right code to display your sig?

i dont know can u go into my rofile i will give u the username and password when u talk to me again.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lilwreck, I'm sure its just a minor glitch. I'm sure its nothing to worry about. I checked my profile and checked Edit Profile, and things are workin fine. also if you realy want someone to check it for you Email them. don't put your password on the forum itself. I'm sure you know that already, but still.

if the problem is realy that bad you should Email Praetorian.

what is his email.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

look at his profile it'll be there.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I see no problem with your profile lilwrek, but if you need assistance with it, or with your sig, you can email Praetorian at [email protected], or myself at [email protected].

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I bet he's clicking his name in the latest visits thing, in stead of clicking edit profile...

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

LOL i thought that might have been it.

hay i have bean clicking on edit profile u fool

true.
well just try explaining it a little clearer man. We don't understand. :P

predator428, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lilwrek, click on a long topic such as the RPG tips. If the topic is cut off after a few paragraphs, then I might know what your problem is.

i will just email not stalker but the ather guy and i emailed stalker and it said the email was error.

try what he said above.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lilwrek, I do believe I know what you are going through, because I've been dealing with it for a whole year and I've missed one RPG, because of it, and now missing this one.

I'm gonna give you the link to a picture that I've just taken from one of our members, to show you if I am indeed correct of what you are going through...

Lilwrek's Problem

This is the problem, that I and sadly some of the other members are going through. Also, it is not happening on the Main Board, but it also happens in the clan rooms too.

Post Problem

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Sometimes if your trying to add a line of code to either center text or bold something, if you screw up that code it can screw up part of the your profile, the other issue is P is doing some coding and changing the site, either of which could be the cause of your problem. Kidd is correct though if you cannot solve your profile problem, you've got my permission to create another account, although I want that to be your last resort.