Lucifer, Undefined, 15 years ago

no problom hun.... ok but wrath i dont wona be mistaken ... as long as it belong or capable of being in the AvP area ... its ok or was i mistaken ?

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

No problem precious Lucy.

I say Pure cannon sticks

but I am off to watch saw 5

but buttercup that dident answer my question !

I did lucy baby girl

PURE Cannon

If its not in the movies or games, then you can't use it

but muffin cakes !

also idea poped in my head ... the humansi n al the aliens and predator movies ... one is normal time but still its humans and the other is future but its military ... so basicly saying we could use what ever the military can use ... no tanks or nuthing but basicly saying we could use normal everday military grade wepionry ? if so im thinking lemon gas or somthing lol

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 15 years ago

DO I SMELL SPACE MARINES? BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Nah, I'm an Imperial Guard bloke at heart, which I suppose some of you won't find surprising. XD

But yeah, I'm not sure as to Malus's DNA yet. I know there's been something funky done, but I'm pretty sure he is no hybrid.

Bah, i dub you.....Super soldier...Its the only thing i can think of that you are malus.

OH, I am on messenger -poke lightly with a spork on the side- I suggest you do to, so we can go over meh posty

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 15 years ago

Can't do messenger right now. Y'see, I am at home, and if I log outta my stepdads account, he'll know. If I use ebuddy on his account, it won't work. If I use MSN on his account, he'll know.

If he knows, I get compy bans for a week. Not nice. I'll be at school in a coupla hours tho. And I suppose Mal is a supersoldier. Especially when you factor in his speed.

What about your Email, just that? I know if you go in gaia, he would kick your butt too. -shakes fist, then gives malus a noogie-

GO in the OOC of the fight, we can talk there and not spam

predatoress, Undefined, 15 years ago

Actually I pushed hybridism on this site 'cos of my own development story, before knowing there was such thing on CJ lol It's possible, if you think about the genetech we humans have by now, what happened in alien - resurrection etc. so I don't think it's cheesy at all.

I wouldn't say cheesy at all either. But, for the clans it would give them something to fight, thats human related so that they know what to expect. But, I have a small idea of how my character was created, but it wasn't like a Full blooded pred fell in love with a human female. Yea, her mother was human, but was genetically in enhanced. Shadow is more of who I am, of the love i have for the preds since I can remember the first pred movie. I just went around and some how made her, but with lots of help. Thanks for Predess to help me Keep her that's for sure.