badapple24, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i'm still here, i am back to school and will probably be on more often...

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Getting some more of the old folks back for the 10th anniversary would be fantastic, if we could pull it off.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

yeah good luck, seems like donut has dropped of the face of the earth, as well as isegin (I can't remember how to spell the name lol)

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

well considering they left before you were a member badapple that doesnt surprise me. And as for my Stalker my good old man, just killin shit tryin to keep my job same ole same ole.

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Seriously? I become busy for a few days and don't get the time to log on and I miss This?!

Damn Stalker it's good to see you, I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

But yeah if it's possible to get old names back on soon let's try to hit them up.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Mm .. I just thought I'd pop on, and made sure my name wasn't in an obituary, or any kind of organ donor list sushi menu.

Good to see a fair plenty of ol' faces still on and around too, perhaps I'll find a margin of time again sometime.

'Til whatever and whenever, once more, best wishes to all~

An' of course, a lil' suprise

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Good to see you Gaunt, and do you know WHY it's good to see you? Because that's still the best sig I've ever made.

ciaosarah, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Those routes include Bangkok - Pitsanuloak, mens nike air max limited which will be extended to Chiang Mai City, mens nike air max limited sneakers viewed as the country's men's nike air max limited sneakers northern logistical men's air max limited hub and tourist destination hub; Bangkok - Nakorn men's air max limited shoes Ratchasima, which will men's air max limited sneakers be extended to Nong Khai province, viewed as a gateway men's air max limited trainers to the Lao capital of Vientiane; men's air max limited shoes uk Bangkok - Rayong, the country's eastern men's air max limited online seaboard industrial hub and deep-sea port; men's air max limited shoes wholesale and Bangkok - Hua Hin, viewed as men's nike air max limited cheap a flourishing tourist destination and gateway to men's nike air max limited sale the southern region. No matter men's nike air max limited white which party will finally win the bidding men's nike air max limited black for the high- speed trains, all the railways running nike air max limited running shoes through those provinces will apply the same operational systems, according to the transport minister. Chatchart said he will leave for Kunming city in southern China some time next month to discuss the 4.9-billion- U.S.-dollar high- speed rail project with senior Chinese government officials.