DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

DarkLioness, now finishing up her fourth plate of raw meat and ready to devour another, hissed at BadApple.

"Be glad this is a neutral zone little parasite."

As her plate arrived she promptly screeched happily and dug in, making a table full of Colonial Marines nearby glance at her warily. No doubt the sight of a deranged Xenomorph ripping apart....whatever it was she was eating was quite disturbing. Ok more than just disturbing. Made even more so when a clump on meat landed on the floor mixed with the blood of whatever the meat came from and from the saliva of DarkLioness. Like a Bull Shark driven to frenzy by the taste of blood DarkLioness was so lost in her meal she didn't even notice the stares she was getting or that the door had opened yet again.

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

Bad apple looked around... He wasn't too proud of how he ended up here. I mean the TV was broken and showing static. there were rats running freely around and there wasn't even a decent drink. I mean he should have never left the hive! He did see a few friends around though so it wasn't to bad. he Went over to Kirby and looked at him. it was kind of a mutual relationship we had most of the time we wouldn't talk to eachother seldom the occasional hello or hows it goin. But this was mostly from him and I not really seeing eachother much. But Bad apple 'accidently' took someones meat and walked back to a chair

(OOC: not yours DL)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Deathdrop looked around, took another sip of his disgusting drink, and tried desperately to think of something weird or outrageous to say. Nothing came, and that was when the horrible realization hit him: the drink wasn't working. He was drunk, but as for "getting into character," he was stuck with being himself. There was nothing worse...

He glanced around for familiar faces to take his mind off it.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

krio hissed at everybody around him....

best thing to do is seek my brother. he took a good jump, and landed right on the table, where his brother sat down.
"Hey'a brother!"
He said, hissing in a way that should've been a playfull laughter. "Sorry if I made that meat fall off your table. I'm sure you'd eat it from the ground just fine.>:)". How annoying, yet dastardly. an act only he could think of to do on his own brother.

"painfull......".

Krio looked at Darklionness. "Your date doesn't like you?" He said. "So you would rather go to your friend ,Kirby? sounds like something pink if you ask me.....". He was being the utter most asshole................

"Then again-"

SHHUUUUTT UUUUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!

Krio looked at everybody in the bar.
"OK"

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Cold-Throne's eyes popped open as his jaws spread apart and an impressively large stream of vomit issued forth. It spattered ominously against the side of the bar and as it began to heap on the floor it moved. A small multi-eyed creature slowly rose from the pile of bile(oh look, I'm a poet and didn't even know it) and tried to scurry across the floor towards one of the booths. Cold-Throne's fist with surprising speed for having only been lucid(ish) for a very short time flew towards the tiny beast. The creature scarcely had time to scream in terror before its miserable frame was crushed under the scaly fist of the Yautja hunter. Cold-Throne peeled the remains off of the underside of his clenched fist and looked over his latest kill. It was in fact a parasite, not of the Xenomorphs luckily. No, it was reptilian parasite from a distant world in a galaxy far, far away and was deadly to Yautja if allowed to mature.

Luckily Cold-Throne's body had prevailed and expelled the parasite before it had the chance to mature, and the sickness that had been plaguing him now was leaving his system, though he felt like shit and at the moment hated everything. He sat up and grasped the bar, his claws digging in as he pulled himself up in between the two other Yautja he knew as Deathdrop and Concrete hunter, Cold-Throne's eyes screamed murder and his mood reflected it as he grabbed the nearest bottle of booze, whiskey in this instance, and took a rather lengthy swig from it. Wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, then looked at the two Yautja on either side of him.

"Evening" he said.

(OOC: Wrapped up my "I'm dying" crap, first I was a bit too silly then I ended up being too serious and now I think I'll manage a good balance between the two.)

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

I walk by, stealthily observing my foolish queen and the Hive. My grey exoskeleton exposes me in the bar, even though the attention I others is elswere. Curiosity consumes me as I slowly crawl towards the group. Stopping to stare at the masked hunter ingesting an unknown and potentially poisonous concoction. I hope he dies. Ever careful, I slowly approach the red giant and the queen, both which seem to be occupied in not looking at eachother. I snatch red's drink, much to his displeasure, but soon find that the tasteless liquid has no real value to me. I contemplate asking the others why you would drink such a thing, but I doubt any of them could give me a reasonable answer. Ever patient, waiting for something intresting to happen, I resume my prowl.

(Yo, Idk how I thought snowman was a good idea. New DH is go)