Ideas for the next Predator

supersonicman96, Yautja, 8 years ago

I just woke up so I can't write anything long, so what are your ideas for another predator movie?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

I think a Predator movie set in ancient times would be interesting. Not about how the preds influenced legends or anything, but about a predator dropping into the war between two empires, to hunt.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

My thoughts for it are me in the directors chair, so I'm already biased and will not speak more on the subject.

What did waterhunter do here? I didn't even notice him until now.

FireHunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

He's a friend of mine from real life here to troll me and see how quickly he can get banned. Don't worry about it.

Anyway, if they were going to make a new Predator movie, remake aside, I'd say one in the ancient times would be interesting, or maybe the Predator hunting South American tribes?

Oh okay. But all these ideas sound great.

PredAlienWarrior, Yautja, 8 years ago

I think if you go to a middle eastern environment (modern day warfare, war in Afghan, or African Rebels) because in this movie "Lone Survivor" it seems to be a perfect place.... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091191/?ref_=sr_2

Unholy_offspring, Yautja, 8 years ago

I don't know. I really liked the story for the book "AVP: Prey" though. The one where this one girl (can't remember her name) gets accepted into one of the predator clans. But Idk, it was based on a comic book series. Might be hard to get the rights.