human-alien?

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

if when an alien bursts out of a predator it is a pred-alien,but if when it comes out of a human,how come it is called an alien and not a human-alien,and why doesn't it have hair or five fingers,or something else.imagine a goat-alien,or a pig-alien,or even a horse-alien.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

You want to know what a "humalien" looks like? Watch Alien or Aliens! They look how they look because that is how much human DNA they incorporate into thier bodies.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

The "normal aliens" ARE human aliens. We simply see them as "normal" becasue those are the kind we see the most in the films. To the Preds, Predaliens are "normal".

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

The black humanoid Aliens seen in most Alien movies ARE "Humanaliens," and every other Alien you listed (besides the Predalien) is just a Runner with few slight differences between eachother.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

huh,i guess so,but that sounded kinda rude and mean,im not trying to say aliens are stupid or anything,so why not simply say:Normal aliens are human aliens,Huh ya ever thought of that?

creed, Undefined, 16 years ago

Their are no pure Aliens When ever they come from a chest burster they in corporate the characteristics of the host.

Alien92, Undefined, 16 years ago

unless it is a queen or pratorine.

sorry if miss spelt

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 16 years ago

its the same basic structure for all aliens, they only actually take a very minimal amount of traits from their hosts, its only to better adapt them to which ever enviroment they are in. ala the very minimal visual differences behind the runner and the drone. which is one thing i still dont like about the pred-alien. to me it shouldnt have that fleshy look or locks, mandibles are good though XD

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Leandros, its just someone's idea of calling it Pred-Alien to differentiate, thats all.