Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
How to have multiple rez at once?
Sergeant_Gizmo
,
Undefined
, 18 years ago
I'm currently downloading some mods and skins, but it will only let me enter 1 -rez command at a time, any way to have multiple rez commands?
x_saysell
,
Undefined
, 18 years ago
I think youre best bet would be to look for a mod manager (I may be totaly off as I dont mod AvP) But hope I helped
Sergeant_Gizmo
,
Undefined
, 18 years ago
Spot on m8 :).
Heres the mod manager link for future reference :P
http://aliensvspredator2.filefront.com/file/AVP2_Mod_Manager;57563
add reply
Reviews
Race War (Predator)
Comics
Concrete Jungle (Predator)
Books
Alien Harvest (Aliens)
Books
Hell and Hot Water (Predator)
Comics
Book One (Aliens)
Comics
Jungle Tales (Predator)
Comics
Brett
Characters
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Games
Booty (Aliens vs. Predator)
Comics
Ash
Characters
Colonial Marines (Aliens)
Comics
The Hunt
Theories