black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hey Katam, long time no see. Hows it going?

Welcome back Mav

Vampyrik, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hey Predatoress, Long time indeed, I have been around then net, Had to eventualy come back to my first ever home though. Lol. I think everyone knows me as Katam. Lol. Hows things been with you ?

Hey BW I remember you, Made you a few sigs in the past. Lol. How you been buddy ?

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

true everyone knows you as katam

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hi mavrick lol no said hi to him

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yeah, you made alot of sigs back in the day Katam. You've got some damn good competition here now though....*cough*Predatorv2*cough*

And Voltage, Mav is a girl lol

Vampyrik, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I'm sure I do have huge compotition when it comes to sigs these days as it has been awhile since I have made some, Although I'm sure my skills are still there, REally need to start getting back into it again.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I'm alright, just busy with university and torturing Wraith in the new clan with stupid questions. It's good to see old members coming back - even there's nothing new really.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Are you sure Maverick's a girl, because he/she said something about a sex change operation once on Midian and i've been confused ever since...

Maverick98, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

It wasn’t me who posted any thing on Midian about a sex change well at least not that I remember. Who ever did post it broke a promise to me buy doing so. However it is accurate I am infect transsexual but if that changes any of your opinions of me then I think less of you because my sexuality or indeed gender should not have any thong to do with what you think of my personality

Ummm... I'm still confused if i should call you him or her, that's why i asked, i don't care about your personality or whatever lol.

Well my profile says female doesn’t it ^_^

Oh... never looked... But you know, as much as it sounds like something i would try, i've never been transsexual so i din't know what to call you... But you'd fit right into our clan, since you fit so well into midian.

Lol u going try and recruit me into your clan. You’re welcome to try however I’m very loyal to Balatu if been there for a long time

I'm not gonna try and recruit you, i don't recruit people, i hate too many people in one place! But i'm just saying, only you and Bloo are missing.

Plus, my clan will always be the Shadow Serpents.