Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

but you could seperate the preds by blooded an non blooded insted of teen and adult.

but your goin to make them from scratch?

"Stick Around"

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/chaosspacemarines/catalog/typhus.htm
(he's smaller in real life too)
like that

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

give me some wax and plastic and i can do eny thing

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

that sound pretty cool you should do it i think you would make money. when your finished you should show me a pic of them.

"Stick Around"

we'll see any ways i got to refine the units (there will be a table top game to go with them)

don't want them to be cheap.

well some for sell
and thier prob going to be costumizible
preds will be stronge and hold a couple weapons
but ya there class is small so shoot away gimma lol

they had a black/red one and a white/gold one.
they shoot missels. ones one shoot me in the eye. lol

lmfao how did you manage that?

and dont you think a panther ALIEN WOULD BE COOL IN A MOVIE?

"Stick Around"