Halloween costumes!

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i was looking around for some xeno or pred costume at the mall. well i didnt find a xeno one but i found a pred costume! unfortunatly the costumes head was 3 times the size of my head :C now i'm going to dress up as luigi from the mario bro's series on halloween :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i got the scar mask but its realy disapointing.it barly has any dreads

~Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon~
cory-sig.jpg http://cory8.proboards2.com/index.cgi

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I have a scary mask last holloween scaryed the little kids to death I had two pirate costumes and puts some of the old pirate costume on my last year holloween costume with the rib cage salceton gloves {have a hard time spelling the word} I made my costume look like a undead demon {I have a devil mask} it was funny scarying the little kids haaaa haaaaa haaa

Sig made by Nick

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I live on a Army Base so, if I want to be any type of soldier in the army I can get it. (Sorry, no Xeno. or Pred costumes) I might be a knight again or a Gladiator this Halloween.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i found a xeno costume in the uk, it has a pump which u blow into to make the secound mouth come out. My m8 has a pred one but im goin as freddy this halloween

Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

GraphicCarnage.jpg

lol thats funny donut but here in kenora i found a xeno morph costume and a marine costume lol >.<

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS A CAT AHHHHHHH*turns in to a ball*

here is one for you

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Predator-Costume-Complete-Halloween-P1-Prop-Mask_W0QQitemZ7550543679QQcategoryZ790QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

THROW.JPG

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I want to know any web site were you can get costumes so i can complete the ultimate halloween stage. We are turning my house into a Hive

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Oh yeah i forgot the xeno costume has like a inner mouth that comes out with a push of a button that in ur coutume hands its really cool My cosin GENFC DEATH who told me about the site bought the marine costume so i am going with the xeno lol

3 female on the site 1 predator female a alien female and a Female marine ohh yeah!!!!!!!!!

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hey kidd havent seen u in awhile man.
i dressed up as a roman character, everyone thought i was maximus from gladiator. had the whole get up man it was sweet. crimson red 'undercloth' i safetypinned myself from fabric from walmart and all the plastic armour, leader belt with sword sheath, sword, leather sandals, and silver dangly cloth around me body.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I am ether going as a zombie (classic zombie or dawn of the dead zombie, I still don't know) or Elwood blues from the blues brothers

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

maybe but some are less

Sig made by Nick

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yea but they are like 300-1000 dollers :C

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

It's Party House

That's because it was NEW!!! get it off of Ebay you get it a bit cheaper but you have to pay that stupid S&H fee and wait for it

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

But the store called pary house or whatever it is called sold one alien mask but it cost alot more then the others

Sig made by Nick

No they are cheap but the S&H costs a fortune that's all

kidd-sig.jpg

Maybe go on EBay, you get alot of stuff for Holloween and AvP costumes there

kidd-sig.jpg

blk_n_blu_dream, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I've been assembling my Pred costume for awhile.. the only trouble are friggin' feet. I dont want to have to wear boots, I'm thinking I'm gonna use those gloves to make some... they are big enough to fit over my head almost.. they should be fine for my feet.

Yah for rambling! :P

Halloween is the best holiday, it's the one time of the year you can pretend you arent the 'average human.' >:)

sig2.jpg

hehe im gonna get me a sh*t hot alien suite and walk around brighton making people jump at every chance

topdogg2.jpg

lol sandels? lol ok,sounds interesting.i also found the grid mask and gloves.they also had scar's hands

~Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon~
cory-sig.jpg http://cory8.proboards2.com/index.cgi

XTheXRogueX, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i have seen the masdk and hands for the grid alien online

will

willsig6rz.jpg