Guyver unit

spearhead, Undefined, 18 years ago

(this is not a cross over people) can anyone remember the film the guyver and do u think there is a simualr resmblance to the predator?

boards dont hit back

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

ye i do the first film was good its about this guy who stumbles across and alien style niji ill kick yo mofo uit that hides in side his body, there was an evil complany that made humans with mutant powers and when they wwanted to could tuern into some stuopid looking monster then the vour would activate his magic suit and go kill the monsters

he had these blades that would come out of his elbows cant kock him he was a good fighter but if u guys have seen the mangna films they are good to watch heres a link to the guyver

http://www.bioweapons.com/

topdogg2.jpg

the guyver unit was a alien suit worn by a human to fight these other alien so the would not take over the world.

boards dont hit back

yep thats the good part there could be loads of deaths from both alien and preds like a scene seeing acid spray over a pred and start melting him that would be class or group of aliens get cut in half by a disc

topdogg2.jpg

that would be good but manga is japanese, if they were to bring it out it would be very very bloody.

boards dont hit back

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Could you describe a little bit of the plot? I kinda remember that when I was little I saw a different "predator" -movie where was some creature who ate human`s hearts or something...? (OK, I admit. I`ve grown in the middle of horror movies `cos of my older brother. For example I was affraid of dolls `cos he showed me the Chucky;) And I watched all the Brain deads and stuff like that even when I barely could understand that the humans can die... No wonder that I`m such a creature nowadays;)

Thou who come into my way shalt die.

^^ they do some good films like fist of the north star classic film, it would be good to see the aliens and preds ina manga type film or mybe a short series i for one would watch them but its funny how no one ever came up with the idea unless Fox are being tight

topdogg2.jpg

yeah the manga films were awsome.

boards dont hit back

in my opinion the guyver would give a good fight but agaist a pred haha OWNS ALL

topdogg2.jpg