Favorite costume in Predator CJ

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

whts your favorite costumes in Predator concrete jungle?

My favorite is Dark blade clan one.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Jungle Hunter!

i dont have a clue of how you liked that,personly i thought it was too orinigal,but theres nothing wrong with original it's still good though=)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Isn't originality what you want? I think you meant unoriginal, as in something we've seen before.

I like the City Hunter.

Cant stand city hunter find him to... um mean yeah thats the word i find him to mean.

Peterson, Yautja, 15 years ago

dark blade clan was mine!

finaly someone with a sense of style

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

the alien hunter costume

thats okay but the alien hunter just puts me off. i just use it on the level to kill aliens rest it's ok but i dont like it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

The Darkblade Clan armor was probably my least favorite one, which isn't to say it was bad. The Jungle and City hunter costumes were probably the best of the bunch. To each's own I guess. The default costume was great too.

StoneHeart, Yautja, 15 years ago

I liked the Concrete Hunter, you get to play as it on the second stage, and I thought the bad blood was kinda cool too.

true and stone it's concrete jungle i think but no matter wht any one sayz im stil not going to change my opinion.
The Dark Blade Clan costume is the best!.full stop end of story.

Kidd, Yautja, 15 years ago

Been along time since I've played that game, yet again I have never beaten it except for my brother.

I like the costume of Alien vs. Predator. I don't remember the name, but it does have a sense of style and up-to-date version of the two originals, but that is just me.

does any body like the ritual armour one?

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

I liked the ritual for the last level. I always felt like a seasoned hunter who was sent down to erase the hybrid.....with all the badass ancient gear....

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

I like the Concrete Jungle Costume, mostly cuz it looks like Celtic from AVP. but Dark Blade, and Ritual are also cool.

The default one also looks a bit knighty.why,because the hunting mesh looks like those things knights were under the armour.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

yeah I kinda noticed that.

MaxFate, Yautja, 15 years ago

Dark Blade Clan is the 1st favorite, Bad Blood 2nd, and Ritual Armor is 3rd. I like playing that game but I wish I could chose how my weapons look. I liked the ritual weapon look skull's and bone's.

Venom, Yautja, 15 years ago

celtic are you referring to chain mail? i think that's what you mean..lol.

DarkClaw, Yautja, 15 years ago

Dark blade clan by far