daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

@alienxeno:

I don't believe in God or Satan nor judge those who do. His preference or allegiance to either is of little relevance to my liking for the Giger Alien. He could have been a sodomizer of headless chicken for all I care, so long as he continued to create such masterful things as the Xenomorph, what he does in his spare time is his business.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

bloo

what....the f***.tell me your joking or i whill kill you!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

EDIT: I want you to re-read Bloo's post. Now I want you to think very carefully-

What is more likely- that Bloo is actually a Satanist who bites the heads off of kittens, or that he was joking?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Okay, maybe my comment provoked an answer like that, but yeah, killing's not cool, dude. (...And I'm not a Satanist, just to clear things up.)

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Favorite Human: It's a tie between Vasquez and Johner

Favorite Alien: It's a tie between Grid and 6

Favorite Android: It's a tie between Call and David

Favorite Predator: Mr.Black

As you can see it was tough to choose among the Humans, ALiens and Androids. I like David because he's very very creepy but I like Call because she's was so on point. I like Johner and Vasquez because they remind me of me a little bit, depends on the day though and what mood I'm in. I like Grid because he(or she) was strong and determined but I like 6 because she was very cunning, intelligent and swift.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Alien: Original!
Predator: Jungle Hunter
Human: VASQUEZ!
Andriod: Bishop

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

my favorite is scar from avp the movie. rank:blooded brothers:Celtic and chopper youngest of the brothers.He fought well no disgrace but he did proved worthy