facehugger

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

According to alot of ppl facehuggers die after inpregnating their host... however if thats the case wouldnt that mean facehugggers and chestbursters are 2 different souls. I think its imposible for the facehugger to transfer its life to the chestburster... it sounds too much like magic. So are facehuggers and chestbursters 2 different souls or what??? plz post.

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

FaceHugger gets on a Host, implats his self, as an egg, into the host, the FaceHugger in chestburster form hatches... thats the only way he can die like that.

Sig
{Vocal Mimicry}~~Want some Candy?

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well really the FaceHugger has a egg in it and it inplants the egg in side you so it can make more aliens and{like bees}will kill itself for the sake of the hive and the queen

Hug Time!

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

here what i think

a facehugger isnt anything but a mobile tranportation to a host i think that facehugger dusnt have orgo it feeds of itself and the embryo within slowly until it finds a host and i think that if a chestburster is inside a host for a long time that means it has been in existance for longer than the ones who hatch quicker

its complicated but just an idea

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...
fear is a curse...its time we used it as a weapon...

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

P.S i dont bewlieve in magic i believe in the unexplained

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...
fear is a curse...its time we used it as a weapon...

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

The facehugger is an implantation device. It attaches itself to the host and implants it with an embryo which it carries. After it has emplanted the embryo it has nothing left to do and so dies.

I only have one rule....
Everyone fights. No-one Quits. Do you get me?
We get you sir!!

Yep. think of the face hugger as the car that has no life for the gloop that is a chest burster.

My friend thinks that a chest burster is fully grown inside the hugger, and is just put in you chest.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Face Hugger... If you have watched ALiens and AVP (of course you did.. right?), Pause it when it shows the Facehugger letting some tube-thing out. It implants the Embryo of the Chestburster inside. If I'm wrong on something.. tell me.. because I don't wanna sound stupid

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah but after the facehugger implants the host it scutle's of and DIES .

You didnt need to under line 'Dies' you know.

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

the facehugger is alive so is the embryo inside they are 2 different entities compleatly. and as for somthing thole purpose in life is to attach itself to a host and kill it having a soul......not likly.

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The embryo & the facehugger are two different entities, the facehugger is merely an expendable asset to the xenomorphs, it's sole objective is to find a viable host for impregnation so the chestburster can procreate, once the chestburster is implanted, the facehugger has no further use

stalker.jpg

Stalker is right adn the reason the favehugger dies after impregnation is because of its short life span.

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

the facehugger jumps onto the host puts a tube in its mouth (no dirty thoughts please) and wraps its tail around its neck so you cant rip it off and you cant cut it off either instead it implants a different being altogether, a chestburster into the host and ive heard it feeds off the chestburster as energy so if it dusnt reach a host fast enuff it dies anyway...

lol its my thought on them anyway....

beware or you will have 5 razor sharp discs in your neck and i want to clean them AGAIN