Dizzi, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

As of now the govenment or anyone else has the technology to create any such creature as the xenomorphs. If or when they do, I don't think that they would make even one considering the conciquences if it ever got loose. I don't think that they would be able to control it in any case. If you remember from Alien Ressurection the scientist were trying to find a way to control it but, you all say what happened to them. As for area 51, it does exist. A friend of mine who is in the Air Force as security forces was stationed in Las Vegas, NV. He said that while he was out doing his rounds he could sometimes see the restricted area. And I will end with this, I believe that there are other intelligent life out there some where, with all of that space how could there not be.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

one of my theories too. in the vast expanse of the universe how can their NOT be other life forms out there? i mean if there wasn't, what a waste of space that would, i think it is ignorant to asume we are the only creatures out in the cold reaches of space.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron