shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

if pred's might have music what about aliens is it like humming for them lmao but music would it be like megadeath or rammstein lmao

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Do I believe Predators listen to music? Nah, they are not the kind to be jamming on the radio, but I do 100% agree with the people who said they would have tribal music than Heavy Metal, Rock n' Roll, and the sort. Maybe if they involve more, they would change that habit, after all, to me they are a tribal spiecies like we use to be but we involved more.
They are Tribal People with Better Tech.
We are Civilized People with Tech.

Edit: (I think I need to shut up. -nods-) O-O

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the moment of action remember the value of silence and order.
-Phormio of Athens

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think their music would be tribal-like, as navy said... and if they`d want to listen to music, of course they could do that with the equipment they already have! They don`t need anymore mp3 players, they got the mask!!!

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Of course they lesson to music. Don't you remember this?

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

LMAO good question! If so i would love to hear some of their music coz it would be in their language rofl that would be funny! But i don't think they would. They don't seem like the sorta civilization that would. But rofl imagine them dancing to the music lol.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

true dat, but im not sure if they listen to audio music, and stuff.

Im pretty sure they might have tribal like concerts or something.

But that makes me think... It would be really funny to hear Yautja rap.

NavySpaz.gif

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well actually it is very likly that they would listen to at least some sort of music with their society, just not things like ipod or mp3 players. it would most likly be physical instruments. after all yautja are a very tribal society and just looking at our tribal ancestry, music played a very important role, wetherfor special ceremonies, our just gatherings. look back in our society even and youll reilize that music was one of our very first forms of entertainment

Hyro_01.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche