do aliens have acid in there head?

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have 2 guestions. when Scar sliced the alien's head in half, no acid poured out and his(or hers) wrist blades didnt melt. and when the girl staped the alien with the spear thing , it didnt melt. please anwser my questions. they been buggin me for awhile.

no. when lex staped the drone through the body

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm a little confused by the second question, Do you mean when Scar stabbed the Queen through the head?

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

About your second question,

Another part that wasn't thought-out, alot of careless flaws in the movie.

It should've melted, although some Predator equipment is somewhat Acid Proof.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

this is gonna sound prissy, but none of u anwsered my second guestiom

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yap!
acid=blood
brain needs blood } => acid in head
head has brain

all of this => not too much money invested in movie...

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Put it in context people - what would happen if someone cut off your head.....there'd be an abundance of blood everywhere. It's part of the anatomy that fuels all organic creatures.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

good ponit stalker. and I think ther is acid in the head too its just one of AVP messups.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

All living creatures need blood flowing to their brain in order to function. When Scar cut that Drone's head off in AVP, blood should have poured out, just another one of those faults in the movie I guess. In a deleted scene, there is actually a segment where it shows Scar actually touching the Alien's brain with his bare hands & he doesn't get burned, which is rather strange. Like I said earlier, just another one of those faults in the movie.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Panzer, Undefined, 17 years ago

this is a good topic.

it might be like a fish.

like, if you rip a fish's head off, thered be blood.

but if you rip off it's jaw, there wouldnt be blood. (well for small fish)

PREDATOR PRIDE! pred3.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes...brains or not, a xenomorph has to have acidic blood in its head in order to provide nutrients to its central nervous system. To put it simply: AvP is very unreliable and riddled with careless errors.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey navy, i think you are right on this one. i should of checked my sources before i replied :P.

Skystalker_02.jpg

Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

well when hudson put his shotgun in the xenomorphs mouth blood shot out of the back of its head, many times they shoot or do something to a xenomorph in the head and it spews blood.

Like at the end, Lex gets that little gun and shoots the alien and blood spatters.

They should have blood in there head.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Im not sure, i think that the alien may not have acid in its head. As frog said, its brain is in its head, and i highly doubt its brain is acidproof like its chitin. The spear not melting ive heard two different versions of, the first is that the spear is acid proof like the dagger on their ankle, and secondly that is was just an ignorant mistake.

Skystalker_02.jpg

Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

The movie had alot of careless flaws.

It tried to make it look "Cool" that Scar wasn't even looking and sliced the Xenomorphs head off, They make aliens look like the monsteres they slaughter, instead of another side. And how scar looked at the screen after he sliced teh Xenos head off. just trying to be "Cool", I didn't really like the movie.

It should've had Acid in its head, it just didn't then cos the Predator was trying to look 'Bad A' without even looking at his kill.

EDIT: Sizzlefrog, You didnt paste the entire URL that I put on sig topic, re-do it.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

weeeeell, i think they do have acid in there heads but since he sliced through the head there wasnt much acid in there, because it was the aliens brain, i am not posotive thoug, crow should know that one's answer :P, and about the 2nd one, i believe it did melt because it was melting down towards her and it shot out its inner jaw but it was still too far away, also i'm not posotive on that one either...

they have acid in there heads but i think the acid is in the lower back part of the head
i think.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, It's either:

A. a mistake that it happened
Or
B. The shot went too fast for the acid to melt it.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

or the dice was acid prof?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah i definatley reckon aliens have acid blood in their head coz if they didn't they wouldn't be able to live. I think it just another one of the movis errors which there were a few.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

well actually dave, aliens lack many of the attributes that we define living organisims as having or needing for that matter, so that dosent really say alot

According to Crow they dont breath ATOL, not even filter ..... nor do they eat, Going by those, no acid in the head seem just fine