coincidence or not?

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

has anyone else ever noticed xenos are like ants, they both have a queen they lay eggs the eggs hatch/change, then they grow into adults and then they both just try to expand their hives. only diferances i can think of are: they look alot diferant, and the ants take prisoners(well red ants take black ants to work for them).

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

The only thing in space that can hear you scream is the thing making you scream... Me

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Another word for ants and bees are social incects cause bees, wasps, ants and termites are the only insects to co-exist. And no I'm not going to rub it in. I hate it when people do that.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol You must be the most pessimistic person I've ever met. No one makes you look like an idiot if you stand on your words, and on this manner you're right on any ways.

satu-gift1.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Then I'm right on that? Dang, I think that's a record. I'm right for once. Unless someone comes up and makes me look like an idiot... ... ... ... If anyone does, please, don't rub it in later in internet-life.

To get back ontopic, I think they are more like giant Bees fused together with Ants that have no wings. Messed up scenerio, yes, but the actual Aliens themselves are a messed up scenerio as well. I mean, parts of their bodies are stretchy, rubbery, gooey, and they have no eyes. Exactly why I like them.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

well i'm not saying i'm right or you are, but thats jsut my opinion all along.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

have you bee watching Aliens: special Edition??, cos Hudson says that they are like ants

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

personally i thought aliens resembled more of a bee hive. but then again i maybe wrong...

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hudsen does say that they are like ants on the speicle and the normle one.

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

'has anyone else ever noticed xenos are like ants'?
all along

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think most of everyone noticed that they were like Ants/Bees, and whoever hasn't, play Predator: Concrete Jungle up until the level called, "Bug-Hunt," and notice that there are Aliens in there.

Insects are the species that resemble the Aliens the most. Whoever helped thought up the Queen and the Warriors must of been fascinated with the Ant colonies and the Bee HIVES. I did never take any notice in Aliens if there was a Drone or not.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

i only have the special addition of alien res, and i dont remember any1 in the other movies sayin that there like ants, but i have a fairly short attention span though so i probably blanked out and missed it or something.

Hajou3.jpg

The only thing in space that can hear you scream is the thing making you scream... Me

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hudson-"hey this is kinda like an ant hive"

Vasquez-"No,Beas have Hives"

and yea their alot like bugs.

Navyspazsig.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.