AvP2 Glitch

Zajcevas, Yautja, 8 years ago

Hello. I don't know if there still is anyone around playing AvP 2, but if there is, maybe you could help me. I have this anoying glitch in the game, that every cutscene gets cut before it finishes. Like when there's a dialog cutscene, it gets cut mid-sentence. Does anybody know how to fix this?
P.S.: I run this game on windows 7 64bit.

x-M-x, Yautja, 8 years ago

Sounds like a GPu/Render issue... what's your GPU ? Brand? Series?

nvidia geforce gt 630 4gb

when you say the 'cutscene' get's cut... do you mean it skips straight to gameplay or is the cut scene still running but it's a blackscreen?

Your best bet asking on the AvP Unknown forum... all members there play avp2.

Make sure your not running in 'SLI' mode and what resolution you playing at?

The cutscene keeps running, but one scene of it ends before it should normally end, like, before characters even finish their sentences.
I'm running on highest possible resolution - 1280x960 or something like that. Tried playing on lower resolution, but the cutscenes get cut even faster then.

Ok, I think I've figured it out. I went to NVIDIA settings to find SLI settings as you said. I didn't find them, but I found something called 'Threaded optimization', I turned it off and it seems to have done the trick. Only little problem now seems to be a bit strange graphics glitch (occuring only in the main menu), but it's not a problem. Thanks for help:)

No worries pal! get hunting!