AVP DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

predalienking, Yautja, 14 years ago

avpgalaxy has confirmned that a demo will be released next week and that THERE WILL BE MULTIPLAYER IN THE DEMO go avpgalaxy.net for article

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Link?

TDN, Yautja, 14 years ago

Since he didn't provide one, here's the source:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2010/01/28/avp-demo-on-the-way/

Well that didn't say much more, i assume i should take a look at the interview for details or... something. In any case, i'm nowhere near as excited for this game as i was when i first saw the pred's hands in heat vision, because then i saw that the pred's hands can't be seen in heat vision while he's cloaked, which is a stupid concept.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

"pred's hands can't be seen in heat vision while he's cloaked, which is a stupid concept."

Verison 2.0 on the cloaking device. I'm trying to think back to AVP2, I know you had the 'predtech' vision mode which you could see any predator cloaked or not, but I can't remember if you could see a cloaked predator with heat vision. Anybody want to clue me in?

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 14 years ago

I cant wait untill AVP comes out out on the sixteenth. Its going to be awsome.

You couldn't which is a bad concept. No matter if the cloak device bends light around the predator, it wouldn't be able to simply remove the predator's heat signature, unless it's also a cooling system, but it is very doubtful that it could function while at the same time not getting heated itself and plus, if the predator were clothed from head to toe in a refrigirator, he'd be a bit unconfortable while he's cloaked.

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

so what i have the game

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Everyone, please forgive what i am about to do, but i think the question on all of our minds right now is...

Dragous, are you fucking retarded?

predalienking, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am predalienking and i support ^^^^this insult

DeathWraith the answer is no to your question

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

sigh... I know he talks weird but insulting is not the way to react. And drageous wy repeat your posts ?

I want to know more about you so go to the clan forum and post your Ideas and stuff there we could use some activity in the clan forum.

And srry to say drageous but your posts are mostly a mystery for uss so try to make understandable posts or do you have a certain language problem ?

It doesn't matter to me since you are a good member who supports the Aliens so.

So if you got any questions plz ask else go and make the people of the world know they will never sleep without having the feeling the silent assassins are up to something.

See ya all

the_doctor, Yautja, 13 years ago

it's not about him phrasing things wrong, he brought up a topic from before the game was out and bragged about having the game...thats like...saying you already own AvP on dvd in an old topic talking about the trailer for the film.

Indd kinda weird but still you get my point

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I, personally, don't get your point, because you wrote "your'e" at least three times in that post and i didn't read it.

thx DW for the spelling issue...

shadowall the labtop i was repeat it self on its own

I see