AvP alien and predator types and strength lv

Predbawsness, Undefined, 9 years ago

Talk about kinds of these two iconic aliens and which u think is strongest

Predbawsness, Undefined, 9 years ago

U guys think wolf is best, but I think the berserker r better, if u have watched near the end of predator 3, a Classic was slain and the berserker
wasn't really all that hurt, lets all be honest here, and wolfs r fakes, and copies, they were not known to be created by the original company of AvP.

badapple24, Undefined, 9 years ago

@PredBawsness: You have to think here, The jungle hunter in Predator 3 was crucified for Who know's how many years, as predators have large life spans. But seriously. A technically Non canon predator, that was overpowered in my opinion would've probably lost against a Perfectly healthy Jungle hunter.

XenomorphFan342, Undefined, 9 years ago

What Predators they look like a piece of sh*** when fight with Aliens. Predalien is so good.
I will show u who is stronger. You remember in AvP requiem when 1 predalien wiped out all Yautjas on ship and f***cked ship in Colorado.

XenomorphFan342, Undefined, 9 years ago

Aliens are beter than Predator. Predalien is so good.You remember in AvP requiem when 1 predalien wiped out all Yautjas on ship and crashed ship on Colorado and free facehuggers. P.S. Predator havent a chance in battle against facehugegrs.

@Xenomorphfan: How could you take AVP Requiem seriously, I mean, it was probably the most deadly and shittiest movie on the planet. and it didn't help the appeal of Alien or predator. In my opinion, aliens should be left in space. and PRedators should be left in guatemala, never populated areas. It just made me table flip when I saw it. Now i'm ranting. you see what you did. Just kidding, I just REALLLY REALLY DON'T LIKE AVP CROSSOVERS, Unless their in comic form.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 9 years ago

But in MUGEN, a Hard Difficulty computer playing as Scar can kill an Easy Difficulty computer playing as a Predalien, so the Predalien is definitely absolutely weaker.

Thanks for agreeing with me Bloo... I guess in a way

Deathdrop, Undefined, 9 years ago

I wrote a fan fic where a couple of backwoods inbred Predators get into a decades-spanning blood feud with Hunter S. Thompson that culminates in a massive battle at Owl Farm in 2005 during which the Bush Administration attempts to steal Yautja cloaking tech in order to create the ultimate surveillance state.

It would have featured 1980's super-soldiers roided up on Predator blood and Reagonomics, a new strain of Xenomorph born from a body full of LSD, and what REALLY happened to Doctor Gonzo.

So, you know, I say cocaine-powered humans tend to be more dangerous than Beserker preds.

EDIT: This post was a joke, but I kind of want to wrote that story now...

-Bloo-, Undefined, 9 years ago

@BA: Any time, dude. (That whole post was a joke, but I guess it's also not a joke, since that would actually happen in-game)

@DD: You need to start filling up the fan-fiction thread. Treat it like your blog, but with an AVP-filter turned on.