AVP 2 my movie b!tch, err,i mean, pitch.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

after four months solid filming, paul anderson finally wraps up AVP 2 complete with predaliens, scorpion aliens, terminators, pred supermodels, flying alien elephants and hope that his film we be a big success because he's expanded the franchise universe.

on his way to fox studios he encounters what seems to be an extremely angered fan wearing what looks to be a micheal myers mask and brandishing a huge rolled up script of ALIENS. smiling pleasantly, mr anderson says to the fan -

'i hope you enjoy the film, i've done it just for the fans and put loads of different crossovers in it and featured loads of new species, wow!'

the fan stares at mr anderson, with the blackest eyes, the devils eyes, tilts his head to one side then proceeds to slap paul anderson around the face with the ALIENS script while shouting - 'READ IT AND LEARN BIYATCH!'

the fan unmasks and shows himself to be - daveberg. he picks up the completed movie and throws it at the nearest wall smashing it up badly, then he pulls out a lighter and proceeds to set alight to the disgrace of a movie that will forever ruin THE WHOLE alien franchise.

now thats the best idea on avp 2 i've heard so far....

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

heheh, thank you, thank you!

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

LMAO THAT WAS FUNNY AS HECK!!!

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

heheh,

*after a while daveberg gave anderson the script and he watched the pitiful director beat himself with it.*

avpdrone.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

lol give the fat boy a beating with the aliens script

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

heheheh, thats the spirit - all together now!!

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

laughed my head off paul anderscum should whack himself harderand harder til death do he part with the alien script

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

That left a very disturbing image...

deathdrop.jpg

and a long lasting one too......

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

lmao @ u too, dont worry the idea spun me out when i was typeing it, lol ill delete it

topdogg2.jpg

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

y doesnt suddenly an inner mouth comes out from the alien script with its teeth pointing outwards so the sharp teeth will puncture his head