AVH - Alien Vs. Hunter <----- A movie that is plagiarizing.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

The movie really has similar characters in AVP, especially some of the stories in the movie. In where the Hunter hunts the Alien.

Here's the poster of the movie. You can really say that the movie is plagiarizing:

AVH.jpg
Now, believe it?

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, topic was created about this awhile ago. They rip off most big name movies.
Transmorphers
Snakes on a Train
The Cavern
Shriek
Just to name a few.

Oh, I didn't notice the topic. Who's the author, btw?

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

never heard of it.

alienpred1, Undefined, 16 years ago

i haven't seen it but with everyone saying that it's crap i'm not going to watch it and i'm going to try to avoid it my whole life

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

I remember DD making a topic about this or mentioning this in a topic.

I think of movies like this as those crappy sci-fi channel movies that sometimes are rip-offs and are shown on weekends. Now im not saying every movie on the Sci-fi channel is crap but most of them have shitty graphics and arent very good at all. For Example: the movie Ogre, the "ogre" is horrible looking and not scary, didnt make me want to watch the movie.

(hmm, ill stop my rambling now, seems to be going abit off my original point.)

Point is, I dont want to watch the movie simply for the fact its a rip-off and will probably be horrible anyway.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

The only things i like that are simmilar to the good movies are good parodies. This is just bullshit, if they use the name "alien" for their creature, couldn't Fox sue them? I mean, it would be a good thing after all the evil they've done.

^Why can't FOX do anything for that? They're making AVP worser than ever.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

Damn Asylum Pictures, their War of the Worlds totaly sucked balls, except for Jake Busey lol Key's son