Anyone have a Predator mask? Or Xenomorph?

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i've seen a full pred and alien costume, they were actually pretty good =D on ebay you can find pred armor XD but i have lots of xeno action figures including chest bursters, facehuggers, and i got 2 queens. and teh other aliens (drones, warriors, ect..) i'm about to get a cool pred figure soon

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

look at this one
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=790&item=7532009942&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Untitled333a3333loj.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i seen a full pred costume on ebay about 3 months ago it went for £4000.it was awesome,extending wristblades,lasers and everything

Untitled333a3333loj.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice!

now check this out

http://frightcatalog.resultspage.com/search?p=Q&isort=score&ts=custom&loc=fright&w=predator

someone posted int he threads this site, cant rmemeber who ti was. anyways you can find alien masks and other stuff too.

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

nope

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

cool site

shadowseekers

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

cool site

shadowseekers

0b_1.JPG

THERES A PRED MASK!

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

cool site

shadowseekers

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

no i have not got one

predkillersig4.bmp.jpg

mate ive ordered alien quadtrilogy!

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

cool site

shadowseekers

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

I once saw an entire predator halloween costume priced at (and I am NOT making this up) 3999 bucks! I mean, the thing didn't even look that great!

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

costumes are very hard to find and like deathdrop said very expensive. but i have a grid alien mask from avp.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

most of the masks are pretty dull, i personlly wouldn't get one.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

the celtic one is cool

predkillersig5.bmp.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

I have seen some pred and alien masks advertised, but they were a good hundred bucks a piece. Sorry, I like aliens and preds, but not THAT much... ( and hell, if I spend all my money on them, I won't have eggs to chuck at my old school...)

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

i went to the new york E.T. museum not real aliens but costumes they used in predator movie the it was scary they had a robot controling its wrist blades they would pop out when you walked by it

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

omg thats an awesome pred. costume thats good enuff to buy. wow. and with laser sights too, daaang. allow me to drool all over myself.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey I saw This Predator Mask.. You can find it on www.cryptoys.com

It is Wearable, it looks good, its eyes are tinted so no one can see in but you can see out of it

and it looks exactly like the one in Predator

It is even wearable (yeah i said that already but thats the best part) too you should go check it out i forgot how much it is though youll need to figure that out