Angus Alien, here...

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

This is reposted from the "State of The Clans" thread, because I want to make absolutely certain I am being heard.

Hello all, please hear me out...

Okay, I may not post on the main boards very often, but I do check my clan at least a couple times a week.
However, I strongly apologize if others feel that I haven't been on enough, or if I haven't been as reliable a clan leader as I should.
I've done the best I could, but the fact of the matter is The Shadow Serpents has been through a lot since the beginning. The Hive, being the original alien clan, has always been much bigger and with more members. New members of this site often choose that clan over mine, and it has made things difficult. I'm not trying to make up excuses. It's just when I assumed responsibility and the title of Clan Leader from Ash over a year ago, the entire clan was facing deletion. I did everything I could to gain new members and take care of everyone who was kind enough to join me there.

Anyway, if the powers that be, those in charge, and everyone else really want someone else to take my position, I won’t put up any fight. I understand the logic, and it is important to me that this site and The Shadow Serpents live on. However I would very much appreciate it if you would be kind enough to allow me to remain clan leader.
Even in reading these posts my heart began beating heavier. The idea of losing my position on this site honestly makes me sad. It means a lot to me.

So... I promise I’ll raise my efforts, and do my best. Regardless, of your decision, Thanks for reading. -Angus

Also, a big thank you to those of you who supported me in this thread. It means a lot.

animkss5yk.gif

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm glad you're resuming your position as Leader, I can't really imagine anyone else in your place the same way.

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yeah nice to see you Angus.

868194_1.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

cutm3up, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

the head looks plastic :p

cutm3up.jpg
_______________________________________________ #FF0000
detonation!!!

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves? dude, love hurts, theres no revenge except repentance with your trusted knife...

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Even if they kicked you from the SS (That doesn't sound great...) leader position, I'd try get ya back in power. Mostly because I enjoy watching your sig, and would hate for it to become emo.

Drenton.jpg

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Thanks a bunch everyone.

animkss5yk.gif

Ace, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Angus been awhile man nice to have ya back

I need a sig XD

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As long as u can back up ur claims then I don't see much of a problem.

thorndesignssig.jpg

good to have u back angus. :)

DiscsSig.gif

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ok, so you'll be on more? That's really all I need to hear, dude. Problem solved. Good to have you back!

deathdrop1.jpg

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

we missed u <[ well they did i didn't ha joking

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

Angus i am very happy you ar back long time no see :)

in space no one can Hear you scream