an idea for the mods(modsand or clan leaders only post here plea

Unknown, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey moderators i got a really good idea for a Rpg like have it yuatja clan vs clan and then alien clan vs clan and then the winning clans go onto fighting each other and whichever clan is the winner of that fight let them fight alpha draconis so we can determin the ultimate two clan fighting champion just a suggestion i think it would be kinda cool i dont know if thats wut the clan vs clan rpg is or was but this sounds preatty cool.

-Pvt. Vasquez yuatja clan member(waiting)

sig6.jpg
a yuatja must always pbey the rules of the hunt and uphold honnor and if death is intament it must not survive the blast of its own weapon!

Like a tournament of sorts, you mean?

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3VzZXJhLmltYWdlY2F2ZS5jb20vSHVudGVyc29sZGllci9BVlAyc2lncy9EYXJrYmxhZGUtMi5qcGc%3D

Honour is a fools prize, glory is of no use to the dead."

rayne, Undefined, 16 years ago

no theres no ADs to fight. all the ADs left pretty much. all though id love a

Hive Vs Balatu
SS VS Hunters moon (i think hunters moons dead to though)

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

maybe maybe a show off ageinst the balatue and the hive and hunters moon and shadow serpants

sig6.jpg
a yuatja must always pbey the rules of the hunt and uphold honnor and if death is intament it must not survive the blast of its own weapon!

maybe... i dont think so though becouse The Falling sky isnt going eney wear so far... ok im going to go post in the Spar

oops i just rememberd only mods and clan leaders are sopposed to post in here srry

00Alien_sig11.png

its ok mate dont worry about it lol

sig6.jpg

Well, if my idea for starting a Corporate Clan works, then we might be able to make this work... Btw, anyone like my idea?

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3VzZXJhLmltYWdlY2F2ZS5jb20vSHVudGVyc29sZGllci9BVlAyc2lncy9EYXJrYmxhZGUtMi5qcGc%3D

what type of clan? humans aliens or predators?

00Alien_sig11.png

Humans. It's obvious that you've never played AV P2 if you don't who who the corporates are.

thx for rubing it in dude. im all confused and stuff right now. im thinking of quiting the site.

00Alien_sig11.png

STOP FUCKIN SPAMMING MY TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sig6.jpg
a yuatja must always obey the rules of the hunt and uphold honnor!

Dude, you CANNOT seriously be serious!