Alien Vs Predator2

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hi guys,some players in the avp2 multiplayer lag.When i played it.I asked them to stop cheating but they didn't someone should ask them to stop. :)

daveberg-468x60.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

dont wory about them they cheat because they cant play propley if u go on a surver with a cheater on it quit and join another one

I got AVP2 game for PC.

Angus alien...GET YOUR A$$ OUT TO BESTBUY AND GET AVP2 FOR PC. I HAVE AVP AND ITS KINDA...WELL JUST BUY AVP2 YOU WONT BE SRY!!!! ITS GOT THE BEST MULTIPLAYER BUT A LITTLE HINT DONT USE THE GAMESPY ARDADE TO OPERATE IT!

The lag problem is not from cheating (always) its from a sh**t connection if the game lags leave or host you own game. Lag really doesnt orruce so bad when you host. good luck hope this helps!

HannibalLecter-468x60-2.jpg

Alot of people lag on that game, but its a cool game. you get bored of it after playing for 3 years, but its still entertaining.

All must worship the mighty Granados.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

I really need to go buy AVP2 for my PC. I only have AVP 1 and an old a$$ AVP for Game Boy. Is Aliens vs. Predator 2 really as great as I've been hearing? If so, I gotta get off my lazy and go buy it.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.â€Â