Alien Vs Predator 3 Game

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

the strause brothers are going to be making an alien vs predator 3 game them selves they have confirmed. what do you think of this

scar774, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Where did you get this info? I'd like a link please.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Apparently, according to Edge magazine, the Strauses were on-board to develop an AVP3 game...although nothing has been confirmed yet. It's all rumours & speculation.

here is some info i got.Accorded to Edge magazine, we'll be seeing an Aliens vs Predator 3 game in the next two years. Remember the news from the LA Comic Con where the Brothers announced there'd be a new game? Turns out the dynamic duo will be developing it themselves:

"Read in the latest issue of Edge magazine that the Strause bros. will help develop the new game, which is planned for release in the next two years. They were originally approached for input at the start of AvP-R's production, but of course, didn't have the time. Now their freed up, however..."

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

As I said though, it still hasn't been officially confirmed. From what I heard, Edge had "outdated information".

i know but it is still worth waiting for to see if anything happens

manfred, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i hope so and if the game comes on ps3 its khaboom '

i think it is coming out on the ps3

Karo, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lol thats almost a shame that they are going to be involved, not that AVPR wasn't good, it was, but the avp and avp2 fps games take place in the merry old aliens era, not in some redneck town or in a pyramid (save the newish movie related expansion for avp2) and because they take place in the era where the AVP movies should have, i feel they should remain a completely separate entity. Its like the fans, or guys who actually knew how it should go down make the games, market research bastard producers make or break movie scripts.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I just hope the game will focus one the three Protagonists from AvP2. The Alien drone, the Predator "Prince", and Harrison. this way it'll stay in the ALIENS Era.

also the game will be for PS3, PC, and possibly XBOX 360. so I heard.

i hope it stays in that era

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

And hope its atleast going to be on PC. seeing is how the 1rst and 2nd was on PC. putting the third on a councel game like PS3 or Xbox 260 is ok. but I perfer it if it says on PC as well.

i think it should be on PC and ps3 and xbox360