alien types

skullhunter220, Undefined, 16 years ago

sup,i know there are 5 types of alien queen, drone warrior, runner, facehugger. are there anyother types of alien?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Legit:

1. Egg/"Superegg".
  2. Facehugger/SuperFacehugger.
  3. Drone/Predalien/Dogalien (the latter is also known as the Runner).
  4. Warrior.
  5. Queen/Empress/Queen Mother.

Anything else coming from something four-legged is considered a Runner. Kings aren't considered canon, and neither are Preatorians, however, they are possible to fit into the cycle but at some costs.

The Oxalien is also supposedly canon as the original host in the uncut version of Alien 3 is an Ox and not a dog.

Another kind, the Newborn (and the particular Predalien in Aliens Vs Predator: Reqiuem), is possible, but only through some seriously fucked up DNA testing.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

The AvP-R Predalien should be classified as possible only through some fucked up DNA testing too since it's supposed to be a hybrid and also a queen for no other particular reason except for his hive's DNA having been especially tempered with by the predators to accelerate growth.

devilpredator88, Undefined, 16 years ago

theres also the predqueen, the flying queen, the gorilla alien, the rhino alien, the spider alien, and the horse alien.

x_saysell, Undefined, 16 years ago

Non of those aliens are cannon as they never appered in films only in a seires of toys or games

There is also the magic fairy alien, the invisible pink unicorn alien, the chukalien (only assumed to have been written about, cos surely chuck norris didn't let such a thing go unpunished), the n00balien and ofcourse it's most feared adversary, the 1337alien. There have also been attempts at creating a Grualien, but the Grue always eats the facehugger, the writer and everyone else around him at an amazing speed leaving no trace of anything, so after 15 tries it was deemed impossible.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thats what predators ride into battle to scare the opposing enemy away.....Pink unicorn aliens. The baddest of the bad.

EDIT: if the pink unicorn aliens are INVISIBLE how can you know they are PINK!? that messes up my whole post because i thought you can see them.

Fine, i shall change it. The predators ride the Chuckalien into battle.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

hahahaha...cant stop laughing...hahaha

anway back on topic yeah what -bloo- has put up is the whole alien classes and the predalien.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Newborn counts as a type of deformed drone though, as when we saw it it had just come out of the queen, making it not fully mature. So in a way its a drone, but a very bad one.

creed, Undefined, 16 years ago

Is the aliens in the games considered official aliens.

Only if they are in the movies too.