alien story

nicholaskang, Undefined, 18 years ago

deep in a black chasm of space there were black kittens *miaow* of death shoo pussy *hiss* now dats better so one day ellen ripley says ive killed 100s of xenos so she went to that black chasm *miaow* shut up jonesy aargh a black kat OMG she looks around hers eggs argh (continued if ppl post here wit good comments)

nicholaskang, Undefined, 18 years ago

(continued) ripley takes out her shotgun and blow the facehugger up she gives out a sigh of relief suddenly her face turns green and pukes as she sees the other disgusting eggs spawning new unearthly life she then sees a dark narrow corridor so she run in the corridors direction then she is welcomed by an unearthly sight burke,apone,hudson and the other marines she lost in aliens are dead then she hears a loud hiss *HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* she turns around to see a warrior she runs backwards (she turned around be4 that) and fries him with her flamethrower and then many more come towards her she fries them all and then she moves forward to the egg chamber and now when she looks up she sees the queen and shee fries the queen and when she sees how many aliens are dead she counts a total of a million then she comes up with a cruel idea. 1 year later deep in the heart of new york city the lies a fearsome hawker shop named RIPLEY's HIVE FOOD visitors are greeted with a gruesome sight the sight of fried xenos some stay to eat but some flee in terror but those who come to eat become regular customers and ripley soon runs out of fried xenos she returns to the hive only to see a pinkish facehugger leaping at her that was her last sight. 10 years later the Ripleys hive food has been replaced by DUTCH's PREDATOR MEAT!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.