Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

Look who is talking, all of you are older than me, I think..

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

HOW OLD R U XENO ???????

topdogg.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

it hink we should finish it tonight, as far as i'm concerned, i've finished my part. and yeah bladewing, when i was 18 i was wishing i was 21 etc...

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

well, y'know what they say, 'you're as old as the woman you feel' i must be 20 then.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

BladeWing, Undefined, 19 years ago

i 21 and my girlfriend 18, so i'm back again to 18? wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lol @ dave that makes me 26 sh*t

topdogg.jpg

Dudes, if I tell you my age you'll laugh, I'm kinda deviant from common people.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

doesnt matter how old you are on here, theres no discrimination.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Ok, but just for the fun of it, how old do you think I am?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

interesting. my mind is yet to fully wake from last nites slumber so i cannot recall if you stated you were older or younger than myself. firstly, where are your from, UK or other?

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

reason i ask is this -

most people in the UK dont really seem to develop brain cells untill they are around 15 and above (yes its sarcasm, but probably true)our education system is poor over here and plus most people just dont want to learn. if you are british i'd say looking at the depth of your comments and obvious intelligence that you'd have to be at least around 18 - 20. now if you're younger then i take my hat off to you, a very mentally developed person, something the UK doesnt see that much at early ages.

Now as far as i can tell, in the US, things are a little different, again with the calibre of your comments, i'd say you could pass as being younger if you were in America as it seems US residents are put through a more vigorous education and seem to mature alot quicker than the waste of space 'chavs' we see in britain.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

he gonna surprize us i can tell so ima go for either 8 or 35+ (no offense xeno i think u cool guy) just a guess oh ye do we get a prize i were right lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i think we will be in for a suprise, but i'm intruiged to say the least mate.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Dudes, you guys are the best. Your comments are very kind and benevolent towards me. I appreciate it. I am 10 years younger than you Dave.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

So what's happening lately in Britian? Many AVP fans? Or many critics?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

14 huh, nothing wrong with that mate, got the whole world in your hands at that age. britain, hmmm, more critics over here than anything, they voted avp as one of the worst films of 2004.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Ok, anyways, you were asking where I'm from? I'm from Antarctica. Good old Antractica. Nothing here but a laptop on my lap in an igloo. For warmth I rub two icicles. For electricity I use penguin power. Eat ox everyday. I live in this desolated frozen barren with no human civilisation. Sometimes it's just good to be alone. I also got my penguin friends Timmy and Melvin.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Critics, who needs them.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

and i was so close, iglee eh chased any polar bears yet or pushed any into the water while there not looking

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us