Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

What kind of name is Celtic and Scar?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Elder-Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think only some of the pred weapons melt from acid, which is lead me to believe that either the predator made some kind of metal that doesnt mealt or like you all said that they are made of alien bone..

Im a big fan of AVP and the games

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

they are made from alien bone. its in the avp novel. and 'grid' is not the aliens actual name, it was a nickname given due to the fact the xenomorph had a grid shaped wound on his head.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Dave, so the Wristblades aren't morphed by chrome alien bone?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

history shows us that great hunters all had nicknames, red indians were famous for this, whats to say the predator influence didnt reflect on early human civilisation, i mean, according to avp, they taught us to build and we worshipped them as gods.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

no mate they weren't made from bone. even though i hate the comics, i hear some of the elder predators featured in them have wristblades fashioned from alien bone. this could be in one of the books instead of comics, i'm not too sure, i dont really like either.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

SO every melee weapon that the Yautja had was made of chrome alien bone except the wristblades?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

apparently, no. during the 'rites of passage' alledgedly the ceremonial dagger and the shurikens were the only two weapons to be made of this, though, looking back on avp, lex spears a xenomorph and the spear remains intact after contact, so this leads me to believe that perhaps most of the weapons are indeed made from alien bone, its possible that on becoming a 'blooded' hunter you will recieve the acid proof armour as they elders have and also other weapons upgrades.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

^^ what dave said they have to earn the right and prove there worthy first any one could kill aliens (no offense) with acid proof weapons not easy but make the kill easier for them other wise they would run out of weapons

topdogg.jpg

bravo!! you get the car!!! true though TD, with all that tech, the preds can pick off the xenomorphs alot easier. the teenage hunters dont get that priviledge until they defeat an alien empty handed so to speak - as chopper and celtic found out, that's no easy task....

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

yes, thats how it's gotta be for the young ones. Though it is meant to proceed within a fixed environment and fixed amount of xenomorphs, everyone who's seen avp knows whats happened once the xenomorphs bred - the predators had to detonate the whole area.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Well, I understand that you may know more than me in AVP, because you are older.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Well, when the Xenomorph over challenge and overwhelms the remaing Yautja in their battle, until the Yautja's versatile plasma casters reached their maximum extent of handling the vast on coming numbers of these deadly deviant creatures with amazing capabilty and strength in techniques of killing its prey. All these features makes the Xenomorph omnipotent and an efficient ultra-killing machine.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

hey xeno, doesnt matter that i'm older, plenty of people out there that know more than more and that are younger i'm sure, i just have a lot of time on my hands so i go searching for info alot.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Well, maybe not. But you have the RESOURCES THAT INCREASES YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Btw, 24 is not old.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

And what I mean about longer is that how long you've been a fan of this, you probably may have more experience.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

maybe, but i gain more knowledge the more i talk to people on here also, its intereting to hear other peoples comments. 24 is soooo old, well, i feel it anyway, wish i was still 18...

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

24 aint old ill have u know im 24 this year and im still young and healthy plus the ladys always love me

topdogg.jpg

BladeWing, Undefined, 19 years ago

and when u was 18 u think "i wanna be older, no?

any way, the rpg has extended too much, and goes too slow, if we continue at this step, we could play for a month more, and now, the really implicated r Dave, the new deathdrop, and me, because the other 2 dont say nothing from a long time...