skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

This is truly a tragedy, he was such an awesome person. I keep seeing that one picture of him wearing a black cape(not sure what exactly it is) in my mind, he was such an inspiration to me on so many different levels. I feel like I'm going to cry, this is just awful to find out happened. I had no idea until I saw the main page here.

@Everyone: I'm blargosaurus-rex on Skype, if any of you need or want to talk while I'm on.

@Concrete: That was really emotional, to read what you wrote, it was amazing and incredibly insightful.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Stay classy, kitchen cunts...

It's a little sad that I have to bump a memorial thread, but thanks to our unwelcome guests, I do.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Well, they're bots, they probably have no idea what a Giger is, or what this site is even about. Can't have everyone in the world mourn at the same time. Personally, I think I was already drained by the Sewol incident and that's partly why I couldn't and still can't properly feel the death of Mr. Giger. In every way I can think of, his death came way too soon.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I know I'm nowhere near as old as you guys, and I haven't been here long, but the truth of the matter is that this site, and the works of H.R. Giger, have changed who I am and how I perceive the world. Heck, some of the people on this site probably changed me more than they know.

I know that I never met, knew, or understood Giger, but I feel like he was our friend in a weird way. His art continues to amaze and disturb me, and I doubt that I can ever forget ALIEN or Giger. Even if I didn't know Giger, he will be missed.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Man....my best wishes go out to his family and friends and may the man rest in peace.