A Chopper Figure

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

You know the first set of AvP figures? Why wasn't there a Chopper one(one where it had Chopper alone, like the Scar and Celtic ones)? Sorry if this is a stupid question, i'm just wonderin.. Oh and there was an Elder figure and teh Elder had less screen time than Chopper, i don't get it lol

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

The people that made the figures probably thought that chopper wasnt that important or something or maybe they thought they didnt need to make another diferant one.

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Personally i would have actually liked them to release chopper, just for the novelty of the cool pred mask he wore.

jgjkhgjkyhku.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

They already had two Pred figures that looked alike. CHopper would have been the Celtic figure with a new head and different weapons. Do we really want that?

deathdrop1.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i never really knew why they didnt make a chopper i mean he had some screenplay

scarredyautja12.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

You've got a point, but that would have been about the only change from the others. (by the way, cool sig)

deathdrop1.jpg

They released a 'chopper' but it looked more like celtic. It would be nice to have a chopper figure. I dont think that anderson has any say on the action figures.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmm. Never occured to me, never really payed attention. Maybe since Paul liked the Aliens better, the only figure of Chopper that would've been seen is the one being stabbed in the spinal cord by Grid in the series 2.

00Blo_sig9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

i was wondering that myself but im not sure maybe because an elder is a very important predator but im not sure

scarredyautja12.jpg