Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

*backs off*

You mad bro?

Also I a finally really back this time guys!

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

happy days are here again. now what aM I TO DO. i dont want to eat and im not tired. oh what to do.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

are they all about rape?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Okay, I'm making it sound like he was a complete asshole. He really wasn't, but with his posts, I just can't help but feel a hint of extremely subtle passive condescension toward people who don't agree with him (people who weren't blatantly insulting him but actually giving arguments that sounded like they made sense, even).

He even played the "Well, I'm older than you, dude..." and "It's a free country!" cards, which are both usually slang for "Hi, I'm a fucking asshhole." That's almost as bad as starting an argument with "I'm a tax payer!"

Edit: Oops, I accidentally deleted my old post. Basically, I said: "I'm reading a Steve Perry Q&A and I'm getting really fucking irritated."

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I got no idea what's goin' on...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well. That was nice.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

there is a [stinging] pain in my chest. a man crosses [the street]. his butt stank. stank [like a fart]. i couldn't bear [the pain] any longer. and [i saw] a giant bole of [nasty] shit, hovering over [the earth]. the [nasty] shit collided with the earth, covering it with a lot of [nasty] shit.

the world ended.

this is what the scrolls say.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

^ That is really gross, you should wash that scroll 'cause it be nasty.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

SKULL RIPPER!!

YOU....YOU ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE PERSON!! THE NAME I SUGGESTED FOR OFF-TOPIC WAS THE LAST GOOD ONE!!

Anyways, I am now writing my assignments on my arm so I don't forget them.

Krio, that's from the Old Scrolls. We go by the New Scrolls.

The Crab didn't fucking die in a "rapture that never was" for this, Krio.

"[Oi]. [Oi] mate. You [mind] taking your bum out [of] my face mate? It don't smell as [good as] you think, you know?"

- Elvis the Cat, scroll 242, verse 19, The Old Scrolls

These old scrolls are pretty shitty.

And then there's this fucking thing:

assassin 42:0

PS: ur mom is teh gay

Do you really want to abide by something that includes the word of assassin? New Scroll is the way to go, and I'll fight you if you think otherwise.

Genetotits 6:9

For the word of our perished savior Randy Savage is the word of the Crab, and to deny the existance of the Electric Bungalow is to deny Savage himself. And the word is: assassin is super dumb and anyone who goes by the Old Scroll shall be put to death by fight

There you have it. I can fight you because of this.

KRIO, IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Edit: Ok, so Steve Perry isn't an asshole and is actually kinda cool for doing a Q&A. It's just his type of sarcasm, which did more to piss people off than prove a point (even if proving a point was his main goal). I just almost can't get over the subtle hints of condescension. Otherwise, nice dude overall.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

So now we're talking about stank ass?

Yeah that's weird even by my standards and that's saying something.

The only thing it's "SAYING", "BRO", is that your "STANDARDS" are INSUFFICIENT.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Officially out of the marines today woot woot!

GAUNT WHERE'S GAUNT GAUNT THE CAKE WE NEED A CAKE G AUNT

Edit: I finally fixed my profile (I still don't understand the random \\\\\\\\\\\\\ things), but man I totally forgot to finish editing my RPG character's profile. I'll probably never finish it, but I'm too lazy to take the "under construction" sign off.

The backslashes appear after some (maybe all?) punctuation marks every time you save. Like, when you've saved, they appear in the editable text, but they're not in the save text. So it's better to write your whole profile and only save it once, otherwise you'll have to delete the backslashes before clicking the Save Changes button starting with the second time.

^ Yeah, do that thing that I totally know about, being a mod and all.

^IF YOU MODS ARE SO SMART, CAN YOU SEE WHY KIDS LOVE THE TASTE OF CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH?

Edit: I just really want some cereal right now.

@DW: Wow, I totally thought they just sort of popped up randomly. But yeah, I kinda do save a lot whenever I'm editing my profile... I guess that explains everything.