DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Is the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster an official Church/Religion yet? Because I heard somewhere that it was.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

^If it is I quit.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

What do you quit?

I quit preventing my species from destroying humanity whom I am not a part of but mildly fond of.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

You can't just threaten humanity like that, I am known as a ruiner to those who weave your fate and do not dream, and I like it here, man.

We're not going to destroy a habitable 70% water planet, Jesus, how stupid do you think we are? We're just going to destroy 90% of humans and keep the other 10% in deep freeze storage until we need them for something.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

"We just want microwavable SEX"

genius

Who said this? I must know who this genius is so we can archive them.

*points a Bloo*

Oh... so it is you Bloo, would you like to take a ride in my cryogenic stasis tube?

Someone lock me in one of those, so 90 years from now I can say I'm the hottest 108 year old on the planet :)

Hmm... that sounds like a decent business scheme that would involve lies and sedatives and some special effects.... So thirty bucks for the empty oil drum, twenty for the paint, ten for the Christmas lights, fifty for the fog machine and about four hundred for the sedatives until I pretend it is the future and boot the sucker out five years later, sounds like a legit scam... business plan.

I could do that for three thousand dollars DL. 'Cause I'm that generous and stuff, 'cause it is at a discount and stuff and totally legitimate... >.>

@[email protected] kind of sedatives are we talking about here?

The cheap ass ones I get from Mexic..... I mean the perfectly safe FDA approved ones I get from... places.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't know what you guys are talking abut, but it sounds really unsexy.

What would resexify it Bloo?

Oh that sounds legit skull-ripper, if someone says the FDA approved it then it's real!

Alright, lemme just sale this kidney I "found" and I'll have the money ready!

Excellent, excellent! Just have the cash in hand and you'll be all good upon your arrival.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

DarkLioness, is this true? No.....I can't be! No no no no no! What has become of you?! You were so pure and so innocent and so happy, yet here you are selling dubious kidneys! Oh for shame what has the world become when impressionable young ladies are selling unknown kidneys? And for drugs?!

What are you talking about Rampage? This is a perfectly legal and legitimate business transaction.

*Pulls out sub machine gun*

Now why don't you just get on outta here... comprende?