Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well I learned one thing: Miley Cyrus has no ass that's for sure.

So talking about weird food huh? Ever try a Maple Bacon Lollipop before?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

There are actually some really soft rice cakes, but since bugs are crunchy, they probably aren't that meaty.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Negative. VMAs are irrelevant. Redirecting...

LIONS HAVE SPIKY WIENERS.

DISCUSS.

I hear lions have the power to jump, like, 36 feet. Imagine being an ass that lion wants to tap, spiked erection and all.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

All cats have spiked wangs, the spikes only stick up after they've fired their spunk cannons.

Damn, that sounds really painful for the females.

Wait didn't they mention something like on in an episode of Supernatural once? Nevermind.

So when it comes to puberty, who is it worse for: guys or girls?

I'd have to imagine it sucks just about equally for everyone.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

At first I was thinking that perhaps it sucks for one gender more at first, but then it's kinda hard to really figure who puberty sucks the most for. It's a pain in the ass anyway but trying to exactly figure out which group it's the biggest pain for is impossible.

@Rampage

Yes, I forgot what episode but I think Castiel mentioned that.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I would assume it sucks a tad more for girls, since they start getting their period, which means a week of excruciating pain and chunks of half-coagulated blood dropping out of your vagina once a month for the rest of your life or until menopause. Worst thing that can happen to guys due to puberty is to become addicted to masturbating.

Ok going by what DeathWraith just said, it's worse for girls. At least dudes don't have to suffer the cramps, I've been around enough ladies(friends, family members and some exes of mine) to see how painful it looks. So yeha, puberty sucks more for girls.

@Deathwraith: True, women have it worse in the pain department... But hiding a hard-on in tight-ass, uncomfortable uniform pants while the religion teacher tells you masturbation is a Hell-worthy sin (a sin you've been committing about 800 times a night since you've discovered that girls in mini skirts are VERY interesting) isn't a cake-walk either.

If you show interest in women, you're a lecherous creep. If you don't, you're obviously gay. Either way, YOU'RE SINNING AND IT MAKES JESUS SAD. STOP IT.

^Well in that case 99.99% of the population on Earth is going to Hell.

Downside of puberty for dudes: Erections hurt, your balls get sore and then there's that other junk related problem...I'm just gonna stop here.

That's not universal, though. I never wore any uniforms, never hid any boners, never cared so much about what God says I'm doing wrong. On the other hand, girls masturbate too and girls wear uniforms too and so on. The only thing girls get worse than guys is the period. Don't get me wrong here now, I am quite the opposite of a feminist, so can we move on, because arguing for women makes me feel weird.

I wouldn't really call myself a feminist but I'm all for women's rights though. Now about arguments, meh I typically don't start arguments with people but when I do I usually avoid throwing around childish insults. But I am NOT above insulting someone though I just don't start off insulting someone. Yet when I do insult people, depending on the person, I'm trying to stop and make them think but I rarely insult someone just for the sake of insulting them. I've only done that maybe three or four times but I really try not to.

That's not... That's not what the word "argue" means in my sentence, at all... Why would you think it meant that, does it look like that's what we're doing?

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well Pain wise, girls no argument there. Mental Wise, guys. Apparently guys get addicted to...certain images online more than women and if you don't want to disappoint your family, disobey a religion if you have one or etc. It could actually be a very depressing thing. I saw a few things before..felt really guilty after words. Btw, it hasn't ever been mentioned in the bible that masturbation is wrong. I guess it's just a catholic thing or something.

@DL: You don't mean 'feminist' when you talk about people who argue about that stuff, the word you're looking for is protestor. Feminists ARE people who believe in women's rights, regardless of whether or not they get up and yell about it (a.k.a. someone who isn't a piece of shit).

Anyway, here's a video of a baby lion.

Edit: That whole masturbation thing in relation to religion is probably related to abortion. Wasting your jizz, through religious eyes, is the same as "wasting" an egg by aborting it.

Plus there's that whole "sex before marriage" thing, which, if you're masturbating, means you're both literally and figuratively fucking yourself, and you obviously can't marry yourself.

I think.

Also, Jesus said at one point that even feeling lust of a woman means you've committed adultery.

Also, i do believe there is no such thing as a feminist who is not a piece of shit, exactly because feminists believe in women's rights. There should be no women's rights. Either it's humans' rights and all humans have equal rights, which I agree they should, or it's a competition. And in a competition, men would win. Because men evolved as predators and women evolved as mothers.

Ah thank you very much for your input Bloo although the mention of arguments was unrelated. But I am in fact a Protestor.

And it shall now be well known that I weakness for insanely cute baby animals.

Yeah the wasting of jizz thing was mentioned in the Bible, and I remember reading in the Bible about two guys that were "smited" for doing that.

No, you can't marry yourself. I don't think that's legal anywhere yet.

I think it's legal in Japan. But I doubt you get to go to heaven if you do it.