Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
««
«
46
47
48
49
50
51
»
»»
DeathWraith
,
Yautja
, 12 years ago
I told you. I told you. I always get it. I cheat and I get it. I am Romanian. It's how we do.
-Bloo-
,
Yautja
, 12 years ago
FUCK ALL OF YOU.
(Let's do this again in a few months.)
DeathWraith
,
Yautja
, 12 years ago
I told you. I told you. I always get it. I cheat and I get it. I am Romanian. It's how we do.
concretehunter
,
Yautja
, 12 years ago
I guess that means i get to name the next thread...
««
«
46
47
48
49
50
51
»
»»
add reply
Reviews
Forever Midnight (Predator)
Books
Cauldron (Aliens)
Books
Predator
Classes
No Exit (Aliens)
Books
Labyrinth (Aliens)
Books
Book Two (Aliens)
Comics
Predator Weapons
Weapons
Big Game (Predator)
Books
Invaders from the Fourth Dimension (Predator)
Comics
Hell and Hot Water (Predator)
Comics
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Games
Deadliest of the Species (Aliens vs. Predator)
Comics