Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

and i dont really even touch my gaming stuff anymore kind of out grew all that shit a while ago.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

It appears that all the other Play by post I've tried have died after my arrival, except this one, cause its tough apparently, which is good.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

@Skull-ripper: Let me rephrase that-I hate Michael Bay's Transformers movies. The rest of the franchise is cool. Especially Grimlock. I love me some Dinobots.

You are Forgiven, but I still enjoy the fight scenes, that's the only reason why I watch them, although it seems stupid to make a new transformer movie after killing all the major villians. I hate the bastard Michael Bay, And I like Grimlock, were cool now.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

I LIKE PIE!!

I LIKE PIE ASWELL!!!!!!

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

One of these days I'm gonna update all my shit on here.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

I LIKE CHEESECAKE

any one who says cheesecake is not a pie is dead! OR YOUR DEAD FOR SAYING IT IS A PIE, WTF AM I SAYING... CHEESECAKE IS CHEESECAKE! fvjhabvkabvjdvjhVALEFBVEHBVAERWHYBHJU!!!!

EDIT: tHE ONLY THING i HATE ABOUT THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE IS ALL THE lovey dubby human love story shit....if you guys have realised......michal bay has basicly turned transformers into a love story..........thats what bugs me. But you know damn straight im going to buy Godzilla 2014 on blue ray and DVD and see it in theaters 5 times in a row. Im a huge godzilla fan....but of courese I like AVP better.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXRAsUOblV4

This never gets old.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Well I won't be doing much on the 4th except sitting in the middle of no where out of state or sitting in the middle of no where in my home state.

It sucks honestly.

Edit: I type in "worth" instead of forth last night(or early morning) because I was half-sleep when I logged in. My bad.

So i Log into Star Trek Online today to find out that my dreams have been answered! PWE has finally added in the Romulan Dreadnought Schimitar Battle Crusier! Which for anyone that had seen the older film Star Trek: Nemesis will remember the Schimitar as the Romulan super ship, so anyways yeah im fucking stoaked shit is LEGIT!

^Cool beans. is that game very good? I haven't had much experience with MMORGP's, I've only played free trials for fantasy ones, but from a scale of one to ten what would you rate it, one being "eh" and ten being "Fuck YES!!!!!!!!!"

@DL: I'm sorry to hear that you'll be proverbially shipwrecked in or near your home state. Will you have anything to do?

25 at least, its free to play and worth it.

That's good to hear since I've been considering buying it. How does the whole multiplayer aspect work, can you play with friends and what not?

well yeah i mean its free so you dont have to buy it

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Well, I think I might re download it then. I knew no one who played it.

Don't you still have to buy a disc from a store? Or is it a Download?

krio, Human, 10 years ago

download i gues. i heard about re downloading it.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

YES!!!!!!!!! CLOVER FIELD 2 IS COMING OUT SOON!!!!!! AND THERE HAVE BEEN SOME REMORS ABOUT THE PACIFIC RIM DIRECTOR LIKING THE IDEA ABOUT MAKING A GODZILLA AND PACIFIC RIM CROSSOVER!!!! CHEESECAK!!!! WHERES MY CHEESECAKE!!!!!!

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Cloverfield sucked. Godzilla sucks. Capslock especially sucks