Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I leave you people alone for a few hours, and my beloved Off-Topic Thread is filled with ponies and furries.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

There's an explanation for this bullshit somewhere, I just know it.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

My childhood is intact, Pokémon is nothing to me!

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Then your childhood was fail, and i do say DD that people that go about fucking mixing things for example pokemon and ponies tisk tisk lets just drag them out in the street and kill em all.

The Moon is God's gallstone.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

"Pokemon is nothing to me!"

Light broke through the clouds and down descended Arceus, the god of all creation. The Alpha and the Omega. The one who was said to be born into Chaos and used his one-thousand arms to create Order from Chaos.

As his presence graced each and every one of every one they each lost their sight at his grace. And he looked unto me and and I shielded mine eyes, and he said unto me, "Look now my child, look unto the ungrateful, for they are ignorant. They do not know the joys of my kind. Now, look upon yourself, you will see that you know the joys, and the pain that can be brought from them, but they are joy at their heart. So now, take these waters, these Water of Life, and spread them, and with them, spread my joy and my creations. Go now, spread them, and may you always know joy at its heart."

He then turned to the Blasphemer, "Skull-Ripper, you have desecrated my creations. You have brought shame to you, and your family, so you shall know the pain of a thousand needles. Or nothing will happen, I am not good with curses. So now, begone from my sight."

With those final words he receded into the clouds to rest, till he was needed again.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

pokemon is nothing to me either! it just plain sucks! this does not mean my childhood is a big fail.... everybody has his own opinion. i think it sucks. millions think its the best shit evah.

Guys, I have a confession to make.

I am the Pokemon. The Pokemon is me.

Your, *camer zooms in on my face* Him?!?!?!

Pokémon is consumerism embodied, its pointless bullshit to me, but to other people *Cough,Peterson and Gamefreak, Cough* its a lot more than that, and that's ok. Bitch please, My childhood was Ninja turtles and gargoyles, you aint got nothing on me.

@Krio: The following links may be of interest:

Sarcasm

Hyperbole

Humor

Ren & Stimpy, KaBlam, Freakazoid, Batman Beyond -

CAPTAIN

PLAAANNNEEETT

Well first things first, pretty sure im not a bitch, secondly if you cant see sarcasm in my post over something so mindless that it really rustles your jimmies that you have to rage on the Off Topic Thread then you have no point in posting in here. Its all fun and games until someone rustles your jimmies. so once again failsauce. And to further my point along I will end this pathetic argument by saying this, the original show wasnt bad, the games were decent however pause for impact on this one, there was at least a plot behind pokemon, not so much as other shows, discussion is over, take your rustled jimmies else were.

I will defend Pokemon until the cows come home, but even I can't defend that fucking TV show.

Dude my jammies are fine, I know its all fun and shit. I'm just saying my mind, I'm not mad or anything, and no your not a bitch, it was a joke.

@DD: I know you secretly like Captain Planet. It's the power of love, motherfucker.

Don't we all like Captain Planet?

And did you ever notice how the kids looked like the kids from The Magic School Bus?

Yeah, my brother showed me a comparison picture once, its like "Holy shit! The kids from Magic schoolbus grew up to be Eco-terrorists!" its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL97QjGEx6s

Captain Planet, motherFUCKER.

Hey DD, Ever wonder what happened to Captain Planet? I murdered him in his sleep, apperently he was highly allergic to C-4 who would have guessed.