Official AVP games topic

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Anything to do with any of the alien games - post here. No off topic or spam, you know the drill.
---------------------------------------------

woah.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

in avp2 on teh comp, whats the custom level!!! i beat the game with all the races but i havent unlocked it -_0 do you have to beat it with all of em in hard core mode or somfin?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i like being the pred and catching things in the net........ well u can guess the rest.lol

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ya some of these patches you can get for AVP2 are pretty crazy, I got one where it fixes the size of the predator so you tower over your victums and in the vision modes the screen doesnt get all hasy, good stuff those patches are...

psig1.png

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

im confused.....

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

now that would be awsome =D, but for me to be able to play with you guys, you guys would have to download the latest patch :( but i tell ya its worth it. in multiplayer(with the patch) you can set the settings for xenomorphs to where they kill a certain amount of people and they molt into the queen! its awsome man =D you are sooooo powerful!(if your alien) marines also get exo suits which are neat :p i havent figured out what the cool things for predators are yet.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Albert_Wesker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

alien ressurection, lol, avp much better game(in my opinion.) You should try it out Dave, see what your missing.

"Wanna touch my hair?"

Also, i have an arcade close by with an alien 3 arcade game:)

"Wanna touch my hair?"

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

do you remember aliens for the amstrad 464?

Who here enjoyed the single player for AvP2 and Primal Hunt?

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I don't really remember the levels I just used to cheat & use level select. I used to cheat all the time in games but now I can't stand using cheats, it makes the games way too easy

ur pretty close dave. Yeah alien trilogy is classic, haven't played it in years though

That was the cheat for the playstation version (i don't play games on my pc)Had some decent weapons in the game too, the trusty pulse rifle was always the best bet.

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

resurrection was ok. I actually thought the best one was the old AVP arcade game

I thought the snes sidescrolling version of alien 3 was terrible but the arcade gun version was great. I can remember the trilogy cheat it is really long but I can remember most of it

I played that game, it was sweet. But the snes version was cr@p

enigma, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

that game rocks brings back memories ahhh

Anyone remember the alien 3 one with the pulse rifle - damn that was a real cool game!!

woah.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Yeah I had the PS version aswell. The pulse rifle was the best weapon in the game you could just keep shooting grenades at everything I never used any other weapon

I think the grenades were the best bet in the later levels, there were so many damn aliens in the derelict, just completing one level was an achievement!!

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

You think? As far as retro went, that game was bad@ss!! was real easy though. I still say alien trilogy was the hardest of them all, especially the last level in the derelict, there were tons of aliens everywhere - cheat time me thinks. Cool points to anyone who can remember the cheat code for alien trilogy....

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders