Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i think there should be an AVP game based on the films enviroment, but have a different story to the films (kinda ed, thanks to 1 Paul Anderscum)

seebass, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

on AVP2 i like being the queen and just riping guys to shreds.....ah good times

all hale grid the ALIEN that killed 2 preds

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ive just started playin this online its great.celtic was on about making a clan in there.maybe we could have an actual rpg fight on this.

RedKnife2.jpg

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Hey can anyone tell me what the Bonus Mission is for getting the Helth, Bandoliar, Armor, Etc. Upgrade in the lvl Ten Thousand ways to die in the game Predator Concrete Jungle?? If you dont know just tell me if you do tell me thx

By the way are there any other Girls on here who like AVP??

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

QUOTE from frozenalien

Im just Wondering but does anyone know about any Alien or Predator(not Concrete Jungle)games that are in the works, are due to be made, or are coming out?

If you do please tell me if you can that would help alot
thanks

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

sorry dave i forgot about this thread

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator, Xenomorph vs Yautja
www.planetavp.com

kingpredator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

so to continue from our disscosion about the rummer on avp2.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

No worries frozenalien. Thanks for shifting the discussion over.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I belive an other online game would be the best way to go. I think that there should be 3 different online games for each species. For 2-3 months the players could meet each other, rasie stats, make friends, etc, and at the end of that time the 3 games would combine and a huge war would break out. What do you guys think?

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Has anyone heard of this Gameboy game, Alien vs. Predator: The Last of His Clan? I don't like it much cause you can only play as a predator. Predators are cool, but I'm just much more comfortable playing as aliens. If anyone's heard of it, do you know any cheats?

alienvspsig.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

does anyone have a hudson marine skin they can send me for AVP 2, i try do download it but the web page doesnt let me

predtwo29fs.png

Peterson, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Now that ive found this topic, I was searching through the older topics from when i first joined and came across this topic that seemed like a good one to bump to the first page again, So once more As stated by Dave this is the Official Avp Game Topic so rather making 10,000 useless fucking threads about the same game colaborate here.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Then I should be between the "official i'm returning ..." stuff right ?

Or else it will dissapear again

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Good thinking bumping it up.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

well man I try, Theres like two or three other topics that should be up here I think but they are locked let me know if you want the URLs to the topics and I will see about getting them,

Now on topic, does anyone know if Predator: CJ will work on the xbox 360?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360

But not on a screen with NTSC (JP)

It works have it too

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

It might be easier to make some new ones instead.

I vote for that