enigma, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i have that i think because i play other games. I have also played this avp2 for a little while . i have cable or dsl is that fine

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

On the subject of games, think i might dust off my copy of alien resurrection and give that a whirl, wasn't a bad game.

Cable is more than fine, shouldn't cut you off at all, there's probably some sort of technical problem going on with the game server.

woah.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

To Topdogg: Why don't you like the expansion of AVP2? I can't see anything that's too wrong with it. Sure it can't be the quality of the actual AVP2 but it was still good. I found it fun(single-player not multiplayer).

TDN.jpg

{i got pink acid boots on}

I think that's the code. What a classic game alien trilogy was, loved the cut scenes in the middle of each completed level, they were quality.

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Possible server time out = though i've never played so wouldn't know the workings of it.

woah.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

enigma, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

thanks bud . and sorry for being oblivious.

so here it goes

when i log on to avp2 it says ws server required. so if anybody can tell me how to fix it that would be great. this happend all of the sudden after about 2 MO of playing.

Dachande, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

just got done playing avp the old old version i think for snes

*sigh* all i do with pred in that is slide good at not geting hit lol!

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I don’t know the code for the PC version of alien trilogy but the PS1 code is (igotp1nk8cdbootson) alien trilogy is a good game and so is alien resurrection

The Best of Both Nightmares

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Aliens vs Predator 2 is IMO the best game out there. It's the most recent and you could get to play all 3 races(Marines, Preds, Aliens). You should get it if you haven't own it yet. If you need some help in any of the levels in this game then you can ask me.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Drone - found somethign for you - might be usefull

alien trilogy free download

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Hive_Soldier, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i make stages for avp2 is not that good but is fun to make things like stages for other players to enjoy, anyone who want one stage about a story ask to me(send me your i-mail) i will do my best to make the history of your...

(Alien res for playstation is a COOOOLLLL game)

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....

Kharn, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i loved the resurection game!

-STAB YOU WITH A FORK!-

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I liked the expansion pack to AvP2. Primal hunt was good, but not enough people got it so I stick to AVP2 original mulitplayer. As to those who dont have it, its at most stores in the US bagin bins for like 10$ for the gold edition. I say go pick it up. Great game.

YoungBlood81, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yea primal hunt was a huge letdown, espicially online, the self desturcut animation could have been made by a monkey, and the balst radius is small, so i rather go for normal AvP2

Mistakes are made....

Drone-Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Great Dave thanks, so can you tell me what games went to what system?

~All bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

YoungBlood81, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Bump, Anyone?

Might Bruno Borgia fathered a stunted weakling, but you made him strong....

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

heay i got an idea sence this has to do with the games we should post our name we use on the game here so we can play eachother and like have RPGs or something if we get enouph people on this site to play on it. on Alien vs predator2 my name is (RAV)tracker//tweak

solosig1.png
what im going to do to you is for me to know and u to find out... *sound of wristblades sliding out*

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i liked avp2 but i didnt really enjoy primal hunt

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Drone-Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I got to get these games they sound so sweet, before my time of course, but I remember renting the Alien vs Predator version on Super Nintendo, I LOVED THAT GAME!

Looks like I will have to check back into ebay and see what I can pick up, I would love to talk about the games with you guys once I get a chance to play them.

~All bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

doun load a random number genorator fore it to use a dice cose alot of RPGs use dice to worck for exampal roling fore ur caractors strencs if u wanted a strong caractor ofer a smart caractor u could role maybe 4 6 sided dice and tace away the smalest number and then only role 3 dice fore ur caractors intelogence

but that all depends on what stats u want to giv the caractors cose i quit often scip intelogence becaus a caractor can only be as smart as the percon that uses him

some good stats that i find worc are
Strencth
agilaty
speed
acurasy
defence

strencth is obviosly how much damage a caractor can dish out

agilaty say ur wanted ur caractor t mace a dangores jump ud juj ouw had of a jump it would be asin it a number then role a set number of dice ad ur score to ur agilaty and hope u beet the number u needed to jump

speed is how far ur caractor can moov in a tern but that depends on if u want it to be tern baist or not

acuracy in a fight to hit an oponant u must role a set number of dice and ad it to ur acuracy and beet ur oponents defence much the same as the agilaty

and the same fore defence

fore ur caractors helth u + ur caractors agilaty to the speed and devide the total by 2 depending on how realistic u want the rpg to be u can change wich stats u ad together and stuf to acheev higher helth scors and stuf

oh and if some 1 roles les than 8 for a begining stat let them re role cose 8 is about avrage for a normal percon and lets face it in an rpg ppl want to play as caractors that are above avrage

hope that helpt

mavrick.jpg