Alien and Predator series timeline

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Okay, if anyone's wondering about what the timeline is for these series, here are the links to the events of the Alien series:
http://time.absoluteavp.com/
The order they happened in is(in year):
Alien: 2122
Aliens: 2179 (July)
Alien3: 2179 (August) therefore same year as Aliens
Alien Res: 2381
Unfortunatly I couldn't find the Predator series' link to the timeline but if I remember it was:
Edit: Predator: 1982
Predator 2: 1997
And of course:
Alien vs Predator: 2004
I don't really have solid proof for the Predator timeline but I remember seeing it somewhere, if I'm wrong then you guys could correct me (although I'm quite sure about Predator 2's time). This is just basically to clear things up a bit and give you guys an idea when these things happenned.

the_doctor, Human, 18 years ago

yeah definatly the five preds and the scene where scar fights the alpha

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

daveberg, Human, 18 years ago

Well, i've looked at that site and i beg to differ. They state that alien 3 took place a month after aliens...OK then why does Dr clements inject Ripley with a chemical to rouse her and mention about her having 'side effects from an unusaully long hypersleep'

I don't think it was set in that year at all. Plus the guy who did the site has given Bishops first name as 'Michael' Which is pants because it's actually 'charles'

Another point is - wasn't AVP meant to be set in our time frame? Then why is Bishops birthdate set at 2127 (May 5)? Unless he is intending to reference that it is the android version but that he does not make at all clear.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yeah, there were plenty of gems in the novel, not to mention the addition of the five predators, that was great.

bladesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i hope the novel beging is there but still the one thing about the novel i dont like is the "ur one ugly mother f*cker" line was dropped

thedoc.jpg

nicholaskang, Human, 18 years ago

aliens and preds shud hav not been brought 2gether but they oni shud be brought 2gether on dis website 4 d rpg's and on the message board

xenomorph4ap.jpg Aliens and Preds forum
BASS

That would be something worth watching (possibly) Depends on what scenes were there for our viewing delight. More battles - yes please. Same opening as the novel - hell yeah.

bladesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

the whole bishop thing is screwed up now but maybe somehow oneday we will find a definate answer and my opion on AvP is that it was a good movie if u dont analize it and i still think it was a way better movie than ressurection but i still think that somewhere in some hidden crate lies the a film canister that contains a directors cut

thedoc.jpg

Yeh got dat rite dave!

Stalker, Human, 18 years ago

no matter how bad a direcor is it's just not possible for them to be that dumb to think that 1 predalien could kill a whole ship full of preds.

wq.jpg

spearhead, Human, 18 years ago

the director might f**k it up

boards dont hit back

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Human, 18 years ago

Predator 1 took place in 1982. because the keys tells the main guy that the last time a pred came, it happened 15 years ago.

chestbursted42ssignature4by.jpg

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Actually, I've heard on the IMDB board (fans of the Alien series) that the man who made the Bishop android model is called Michael Bishop, and he's the one in Alien3, as well, he is a human not an android because you could see him bleed red blood not white. Therefore, Charles Bishop and Michael isn't the same person (people believe that this is another screwup by Anderson, while others believe that Charles could be Michael's ancestor).

caboose3456, Human, 18 years ago

or maybe he was a new line of droids that bleed red but were discountiued(explaining why call bled white)

caboose8gh.jpg
Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Hardly possible, if it was an android, why was that model discontinued, it seemed perfectly smart and had no deficiency. He was probably a human, which is the perfect explanation of why he bleed red blood. AVP could possibly screwed it up because Anderson said that Michael was an android, possibly not realizing he's a human (therefore one more mistake made by him). Remember, Alien3 came before AVP so if any inconsistencies mistake was made, it was probably made by the AVP movie.

hey chestbursted u got ur sig 2 work!!!

There was no reference to bishop being named 'Michael' In the end credits of alien 3 Bishop is called 'bishop 2'

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

spearhead, Human, 18 years ago

hope u are right?

boards dont hit back

a whole ship with hundreds of preds on it, including elders wouldn't gt wiped out by 1 predalien

wq.jpg

didnt keys say ten years ago meaning 1987?? damn now i have to watch pred 2 again
and about the bishop thing why do ppl think Michael is his name? it never said that in the film any of us could just come up with a name for all we no his real name is charles

thedoc.jpg

yeah. Bishop referred to them as 'twitchy' but it was programmed to do that so it wasn't really twitchy. Then again it did just go crazy all of a sudden so I dunno

wq.jpg