spearhead, Human, 18 years ago

hope theb preds dont get wiped out?

boards dont hit back

Stalker, Human, 18 years ago

na the preds would kill the predalien. The predalien would probably get a couple of em but the preds would figure it out & hunt down the predalien

wq.jpg

daveberg, Human, 18 years ago

Yeah, he was the earlier model, didn't have any special protocalls that prevented harm coming to humans, probably due to the fact the company had him programmed to do their dirty work.

And yeah, thanks stalker, i thought i put that down about the models. oh well, i'll change it now.

Plus - was it actually Cyberdyne or hyperdyne systems? the more i think about it, the more i get confused. Think it was hyperdyne.

alpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I think his real name is george W bishop. And he wants the aliens as weapons of mass destruction.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

128-2 was actually ash's model. I dunno whether they will continue the story from the first one or not but they probably will because the ending left a big question that they will probably answer in avp2

wq.jpg

the_doctor, Human, 18 years ago

now thats funny

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

K20A2, Human, 18 years ago

awww good point, so that weighs out the chance of Syns in the next AVP. Granted they dont get a mindless director. So is Ash classified as a Syn?

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Well, he was definately built after Ash. So i'm thinking somehwere during the time Ripley was in her 57 year cryo-sleep. Bishop was a new model (Ash was a Cyberdyne system 128-2), Possibly built on the aniversary of charles Bisop weylands death to pay tribute to his achievements.

alpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Ok, and this r another question I have. As I am sure everyone is aware of AVP2 is coming out now is this going to be immediately after AVP or is it going to be set more towards Alien/Aliens so that brings into question will there be a Synthetic Bishop in AVP2. Your thoughts?

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

probably towards aliens because aliens is set over 100 years after avp

wq.jpg

looks like you hit it dead on the head bro, I dont think anyone can argue with ya there. But when was bishop 1 created, right after his untimely death or was it more towards Aliens.

predsig.bmp.jpg

In alien 3 it was pobably just a synth pretending to be human to trick ripley

wq.jpg

Well, let's rewind and look at some facts.

*Charles bishop weyland was the founder of weyland industries that dealt with robotics and high end technology. The Bishop androids were all fashioned after him, aledgedly paying tribute to his untimely death in antartica. In none of the featured alien movies has Bishop ever been refered to as 'Michael' Even in alien3, the credits state him as 'Bishop2' Another point would be that in alien 3, Bishop states he designed the synthetics, when we all know that charles Bishop weyland was the pioneer of the technology.

Anyone care to add their comments?

alpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

hehe oops sorry i forgot, hehe wow that will teach me to post when i get outta bed hehe.

predsig.bmp.jpg

sry TD I won't do that anymore

wq.jpg

Topdogg, Human, 18 years ago

^stalker can u please stop posting like that mate , i know u have good intensions but its spam mate just saying hi, say hi and keep on topic at the same time

TD

topdogg2.jpg

Hi K20

wq.jpg

I think it is actually Charles Bishop Weyland

wq.jpg

His real name is George Weyland Bishop, and Predator 1 took place in 1982 and Predator 2 took place in 1997 just had to throw my 2 cents in hehe.

predsig.bmp.jpg

yeah ur right dave. I dunno why someone thought his name was micheal

wq.jpg