queenie question

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ok, taking in mind the size of the queens tail in relation to a predator, how the HELL did the predalien that was chilling out inside of scar survive her majesty impaling him??

did paul anderscum make another doo doo?

themarsh.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

if u watch it again it impales his stomach not the chest the lukiy buugger missed by one inch

avpavatar.jpg

Thing is though, you have to acount for the size of the queens tail, it's massive, large enough to pierce you in the stomach and still catch the chest as well, it makes no sense that the chestburster was still alive (if you look at scars thermal vision just before he catches that chestburster earlier on you can see clearly where the small alien was inside sebastians body - the queens tail would've torn right through it)

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

you got AVP2 for PC

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

lol @ evil dave

Technically the little angel should have fell out after the tail left scars body but i think its due to her getting his stomach and just missed ye ye i know TD stop making excuses lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

lol that was funny

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Guys, guys, I don't think violence is necesarry to convey a point. We are all reasonable human beings and thus I suggest that we kidnap Mr. Anderson in the most horrific possible way (lets all dress up as Aliens and Preds and drag him to a rusty van kicking and screaming), take him to a spacey little area such as an abandoned warehouse where we strap him to a chair and stapple his eyelids open as his screams are magnified in shrilling echoes and we force him to watch all of his movies ten times over while we point and laugh as his brain eventually oozes out of his ears.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

whel thats a good Idea!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

right or I got no ideals...hmm..or just let him suffer by kicking him or something

lol

lets put somthing in Mr.Anderson's chest and get a modal of the queens tail and shove it throw him and see if the object is unharmed.

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

lol either that or they wanted to go down the pub and though boll*cks to this, paul im a fat pr*ck realy f*cked that film he should have listened to the fans and not sit there eating dpie and cake and the f*cking clown tryed to make it look like there was gonna a second one

i bet more 500000 people want to stab him haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

damn you're modest TD, i'd say it was more like
9099009090009090990944565675434576 odd people that are out to stick his feet up his own @ss!!

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Lol. Nice guys, good to see your intellectual minds shine through, lol.

I think the Queen didn't care if Scar was pregnated, there was just another drone inside him. In Alien 3, the drone didn't attack because it knew there was a Queen inside Ripley. I don't think the Queen can tell the difference between a normal drone and a predalien one; she just creates mindless soldiers bent on her every will.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

yeah there's that too it but, the burning question is, how on earth can the queens tail penetrate the predator and not kill the spawn growing inside him? the queens tail is absolutely huge, paul anderson is just incompetent.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

LOL @ at fashion police!! some say its because the preds weren't wearing their face masks so they couldn't scan scar, either that or they were tired and it had been a long day, was bedy byes time.

themarsh.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

or, punch him extra hard in the stomach! hehehe!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

lol, heheheh, lets all get his address and go to his home and grill him.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

whel...umh...maybe the chestburster was like t-1000 from terminator 2... ohr...OK, FOR GOD SAKE IT WAS YUST A ANOTHER BLOOPER!.... stupid evil paul...

THE ALIEN PLOUGE: