Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

thats what i thought her tail is massive and went str8 through him but maybe she just missed it? or it waqs in his chest and she hit is stomach, sound's stupid i know but another doo doo fat boy made is how come the preds on the ship didnt see the thing in him? hellloooooo fashion police

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Don't really know much C++ but i'm quite adapt at HTML and Javascript, an advanced Photoshop user and have intermediate knowledge in actionscript (coding for creating flash animations and websites)

Right now i'm starting to use 3D applications and learning PHP, sorry if i'm getting technical, i've always been a abit of a computer freak....!!

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I get it, not to good with programming Java, to mathy for me...to bad all programming is..anyway, im ok w/ photoshop

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

i'm suprised that i can do some of the stuff i do, i'm terrible at maths, absolutely hated it, was much better at english and art.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

English and history

But I have lots of fun with programming, really enjoy HTML, not very good though

--

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the chest buster stays behind the hear and he queen hit him in the stomach

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Ok then, either Anderson stepped in another pile of doggy doo-doo or that little chestbuster in Scar is one lucky S.O.B. for the Queen's tail to miss it.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

heheh, everyone take their most plausable pick.....

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Ahhh, dont really use my pc for gaming, mines just a power house for my graphic/website/video editing, i stick to using my PS2 and play NBA live'05, love that game.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yea, Im a big PC game fan, I know a lil HTML. I can get a site up and running. Very lil C++, when i used it a lot i was better

--

me 2 but i hv an xbox nex to me

--

I've got my faithfull PS2, though it's always a toss up between playing on my PS2 or using my PC. life's little choices.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Tut tut. poor old Paul Anderson. What did he ever do wrong huh?

I remeber the early days on the message board when there were only about 3 pages of topics, some guy was defending Paul anderson down to the ground, think he had forgotten to take his medication......

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

lol

nice sig dave

--

Cheers Avier, think everyone can tell i get bored easily.....

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

right you are

whel it looks like are idea is unoposed.

yeah and we can get the ADI special effects guys to make us an exact replica of the predchestburster and then they can puppeteer it out of his rib cage.

hand rased

Jumps up and down with excitment...

--

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

C'mon people, it'll be great! A good chance to hang around with friends, sodas in hand, maybe some snacks...

Plus it's educational! That automatically makes it half-way legal. A lesson in both physics and science with Mr. Anderson as our main experimental subject. All we need is an object the size of a chestbuster and a model of the Queen's tail, oh and some lab coats and goggles(blood can be hard to clean out).

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~