I want to know

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I want to know who are the memebers who will join the upcoming RPG?

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SIGN UP TOPIC. DON'T ASK TO JOIN HERE, THIS IS JUST A TOPIC TO SEE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT JOIN THE RPG!!!!!

Sorry for that, just making this clear. Anyway mods I know you will create a sign up sheet. This is just so I can see how much of a participation will be expected.

So without anything else just post if you can sign up. And tell me what your expectations will be this time.

Alpha, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Sergeant Alpha of the Alpha Draconis Marines here. I'm sure as hell in, and my prediction for this rp...

...AD will crush all opposition beneath our military might. Come closer, my pretties...

Well theres one, now where are the rest of the active members?

Dragon, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I am hoping to join.

The_Hunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I am hoping to join.

nikkie_murray, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I will be there

666, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I will help make this a kickass RPG!!!!! In other words, I'm in!!!!

Seems like a lot of people want to join. Hopefully the RPG will start soon...

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Dont forget the big guns.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

For Shizzle WA I'm in

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

If Rayne joins, i join. OR, Lucifer could rejoin usssss... and then of course i would join. BUT, if lucifer joins against the shadow serpents, i will only join if Bloo also joins.

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

... do i got to be in a clan >.>

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I sure as damn hell hope independants can join this RPG, because if you lot think I am going to miss out, you've got another thing coming.

uh-hu ... but that dont answer my question ... I DEMAND SADIFACTION !

wtf, malus you ain't in the alpha draconis? Hand't you re-re-re-rejoyned? I mean even after your fight with peterson?

>.>

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Malus does not need to be in Alpha Draconis to join the RPG. He can be a Free-Lance Mercenary and participate. If that is not allowed, then I must say,"Independent Hunters are not allowed either." Fair is fair.

I may join the RPG.

Yea, i'm not saying he needs to be in it, but how come he's not, i must have missed something...

ok ... well rogue hunter = pred

mercinary or just retard cought in the wrong place wrong time = human

aliens are liek bee's and dont liek eachother ... who the hell a rogue alien get there !?!

Its sad to see that there arent any aliens here. Unless more people show up and say what they say. Otherwise the alien clans are going to get another beat down.

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

With all respects WA the aliens are going to be taking a beat down anyway :P